Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Philimena cunk

VIP Member
OMG.. can't cope with this page, absolute comedy gold this morning...
Wish my old mum was still going, she'd give Marion a run for his money. She once described Estée Lauder Youth Dew as "smells like a widow's arsehole". ....

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Naw hen he disnae huv a passport
Christ could you imagine him if he booked a holiday? A daily countdown for about a year wishing his hale life away cos he’s cannae wait tae go. Moans the hale time he’s there. Shites himsel every night. And when he’s Hame posts ‘take me back’ every week for the next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
Going by his stories he is stopped on a daily basis and asked about the scents he wears by men, women and famous footballers. Yet another pack of lies

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m loving the bespoke Poundland extension cord. In the colour white and scent “fire hazard”

50F0A7B4-ADE9-477E-BDF9-AC6D73B6C7EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

DesperadosRUs

That Rihanna shine bright like a diamond song came on the radio the radio the other day and I was singing spine bright. Fucking husband thought I was a right space cadet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I am DYING to hear what CK Summer smells like and I need a new signature scent. Saw it on offer in Savers the other day so fingers crossed he gets the video up before the offer ends. 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Get ready for the "now this is my absolute go to scent.... its ma Staple" 🙄
This one is gorgeous, so classy and absolutely beautiful, its so classy and sophisticated. I love this one because it is so classy and beautiful, it’s just gorgeous, look how gorgeous it is , it really is gorgeous, it smells so bespoke and classy, it’s my go to scent. This one is also classy and bespoke and absolutely beautiful and gorgeous so gorgeous, it smells like wealth and class, its my favourite scent, I love the classy scents so aye. The next one is absolutely beautiful and so classy, it’s so absolutely gorgeous and sophisticated and classy, it’s so classy and gorgeous and beautiful, look at the beautiful and classy and gorgeous bottle, it smells so classy and it’s my go to scent when I don’t go to the other scents so yeah and aye it’s just so gorgeous and classy……….….and on and on and on.

*Secretly can’t wait for the scent reveal.

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
If his skin and lips are that dry imagine the foreskin

I’ll grab ma jacket and shut the close door on ma way oot💎

• Haha
  • Sick

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I would say she’s trolling us with this. But I really don’t think he has the brain capacity for sarcasm

View attachment 976190

I’m not even attempting the million dots of doom before I’ve had my morning cig and coffee 😩
I wish he would stop saying it’s IBS and realise that it’s his fucking terrible diet. How was yesterday any different than what he normally eats? It’s always processed shite!

I can’t deal with his perfume haul. I think it’ll send me under. I’ll just enjoy everyone’s updates here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Rayne

VIP Member
I think Mario is getting confused between people asking him what that smell is / what perfume he’s wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Popper

VIP Member
And stop with the IBS sob story Marion. It’s offensive to actual IBS sufferers. Your diet is truly disgusting. Anyone who eats like you, would shit themselves like you. It has nothing to do with IBS. Worrying that 2 grown men are incapable of eating properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Absolute stoater 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where was this?? What a coupon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Believe it or not, it was at a Spice Girls concert.

We ended up on the same train from Glasgow to Edinburgh as them. Marions face was like that the full journey.

“Naw Derek am urnae slammin ma boady doon and windin it aw aroon!!! Get yer mind oot the gutter!”

That’s what I imagine happened at the time of that photie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39