Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Babybail93

VIP Member
Thanks to @Doodlebug71 for this weeks new thread title with the most likes.

C1B70FD4-53FF-472B-B102-0E66CA25440C.jpeg

Well hens! What a few days we have had!

Just as Mario was beginning to calm doon over Hinch’s snub on her visit, she goes and moves! To a house with multiple external doors and a wrap aroond garden!

This sent Mario into a massive pass-agg rage. “I ahmm happy wae ma life as it is hens. Remember insta is all for show. I nae want a hoose, fancy curs or holidays. I’m happy working 3hrs a week and never travelling or doing anything. So aye”

He’s been on and off more commas than I’ve had hot dinners this week. He just can’t seem to keep away. We’ve had plenty of 1,000 dots of doom. He is really treatid us this new dayn of dawn new year.

He hated Christmas, but loved it. Apparently we’d be shocked at how much he spent on decorating his little corner of Beirut. We’ve got the receipts hen. Nae worry there.

He’s still a little bitch. Still has a massive conk. Rain still nae has a cat tree. He now has 2 hairs oan his heed instead of 3. One fell into his takeaway curry.

Oh, and we’ve all worked out he just has a big clit and nae boabby. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

mrsbucket

VIP Member
That Mrs Hinch lassie is nothing short of a clit tease, getting Maz all juiced up for a visit so aye!

Screenshot_20220105-203750~2.png
Screenshot_20220105-204304.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Just done the maths and added Mario's notes to help you all out with your purchases, he has clearly been reading her because he replaced gorgeous with projection!
  1. Black XS £40 (An old take on a new take; for a night out)
  2. CK Be £20 (Last forever, scent travels 4 hours; for day wear)
  3. CK Summer £20 (Only for summer, not winter or spring)
  4. Marc Jacobs Rain £24 (So fresh, like floating in clouds, incredible, projects so well - can get 8 hours out of this)
  5. Givenchy Homme £36 (Get's ask everytime he wears it, projection goes so long and so far. Has high and strong notes)
  6. VersaceThe Dreamer £20 (Pure wealthy, smells expensive for a night out, so many compliments when he wears this)
  7. Ouai Dean Street £53 ( Projection is stunning, so many people in shops asked what he was wearing, wear this out the shower.)
  8. Ouai samples £32
  9. Replica Lazy Sunday Morning £98 (Wear after a shower, so comforting, most stunning fresh scent, projection last 12hours.)
  10. Replica Bubble Bath £98 (During the day for lunch and cocktails, no not a party scent.)
  11. Replica Jass Club £98 (Night out scent for facts, notes in it are stunning. Smells likes sexiest wealthiest person in the world)
  12. Brazilian Crush Body Spray £18 (Projection last for 6 hours even more.)
  13. The White Company Wild Blackberry £30 (Stunning sat lovely on ma skin, stunning, absolutely stunning)
  14. The White Company The Pomegranate Noir £30 (Last forever, get involved, you'll thank me later)
  15. Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt £100 (Try them you'll thank me later, 18 hours longevity)
  16. Jo Malone Nectarine £100 (Scents out of this world, they last so bloody well.)
  17. Maison Francis Baccarat Rouge £215 (Viral across the world so many talk about it, the most expensive, expensive perfume.)
  18. Arianna Grande Cloud £43 (Lucky if it lasts 4 hours, stunning, good for a wee squish in the day)
  19. Valentio £63 (Lemony, musky, woody, notes in it are stunning, night outty)
  20. Tom Ford Black Orchid £60 (This is powerful, people ask every time i wear it, even when I puke on a night out.)
  21. Mario Fake Tom Ford £25 (Fake copy fake copy fake copy fake copy fake.)
TOTAL £1223
(Minus Hannh buying him Baccarat Rouge) £1008.

I know some of them were gifts but it is an insane amount of money. He also has a load of body sprays and dupes that he hasn't shown, his spending is vile and I hate to think of anyone sitting watching his stories feeling rubbish because they don't have that quantity of stuff.
He also isn't happy with what he has he mentions throughout it how he needs to buy more Jo Malone or more Replica.
Sad fact is if he stopped buying such a huge quantity of other stuff he could afford to buy his own Baccarat Rouge and wear it everyday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Rayne

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion -
Cleaning with Mario #56 Perfume inflictions and a spending addiction, his anxiety is a work of fiction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
I’ll summarise my observations here for those of you who can’t watch his stories.

He saves some for nights out only so they haven’t been used in approximately 10 years.

People ALWAYS ask him what he’s wearing when he’s out.

Givenchy Hoom.

If you remember, you know. If you know, you know. If you don’t know, get to know.

You can vomit on yourself and still smell Black Orchid so I’m guessing it also works to cover IBS explosions and that’s why he loves it so much.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
If you’re having a bad day just remember there is a 38yr old man in paisley cutting about with Ariana grande perfume on and has a dyson hairdryer even though he’s bald. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I really don’t get the point of this perfume “haul”?

He isn’t being paid for it. He’s not an influencer.

So it’s literally just a sad little man showing off at his little girl’s dressing table?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
NO WAY! 😱L?? How do you know? Is she still on insta? I still follow her old account but she hasn’t posted for months.

I just remembered a couple of weeks before Christmas Melv said he was getting a visit from ‘H’ does anyone remember? We wondered if it was to be Hannah or Hinch. I just remembered it and wondered if Hinch had promised him a visit but cried off rather than just ignoring him.🤔
He has more chance of H from line of duty visiting than hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 47

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
Do you know what I love about this thread? Marion doesn’t need to post anything and it’s still fucking hilarious! I am actually buckled reading tonight’s posts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Popper

VIP Member
“It’s a new take oan an old take” 🤯

“ah don’t like ck one,never have. Ck be is aw ah wear” ….. next scent up…. Ck one 🤯

just a few of ma highlights. Away for an xL coffee to get over that drivel

• Haha
Reactions: 44