Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies,

Sorry ave no been oan but am still trying to get through that perfume video without falling asleep so aye. Just dropping in with ma new thread title suggestion

Cleaning With Mario - Shaky hands & Wealthy brands

Tunza luv 💋 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
‘I wouldn’t want you to go out and spend 50 or 100 pound on a perfume you’ve never smelt’

Oh I’m glad you’ve brought me to my senses Maz, thanks for correcting the error of my ways cause I’ve been dain it wrang!!

• Haha
I actually love him. He's fucking hilarious. Nae debates.
I don't think he intends to be which makes it even funnier!

Suicidal cat, beak bigger than the empire state building, IBS so drippy it leaks through the flair boards, the three little hairs, the lips crustier than a fray bantos and so on and so forth.

If I could write comedy I'd pure be writing a show about him. Nae debates 💎 xo

• Haha
  • Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
I hope he gives us notice as I am booking the day off for that one. SMELL THE WEALTH MA LOVELIE 👃🥔💎
He’s showing his makeup anaw doll, I canny wait, makeup for a cunt that never wears it and perfume for a cunt that never leaves the hoose💎

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Moneybags Marion still hasn't donated to that fundraiser "Derek" posted last week. Gofundme mustn't do Klarna. It's still on £60 so none of his 147k 146k huns chipped in either.
Spends £100 on a hot chocolate maker, gets beggy for an expensive coat, flaunts £1000 worth of parfum but can’t donate a tenner to a fund HE promoted. The absolute definition of c*nt.

• Heart

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Just want to pit oot there though, Marion we all fuckin love you. We might take the piss out you for your over exaggerated efforts around events, like plannin yer Xmas decs for next year the previous year and kittin the gaff oot in leafs and shit at autumn. No doubt with it being rabbie burns day soon you’ll deck the joint oot in haggis and tartan and yel celebrate by listening to some trance bagpipe choons and have haggis pakora for yer tea while reciting live laugh love poem and hinkin yer the dugs baws. And we might rip the shite out of yer scran hauls but let’s be honest they are fuckin beltin, I mean dailylea on a cheese board, yer an absolute wee legend. The fact your cat hates you is just quality and yer Vocab is top notch. Keep being you wee man cos for all we rip you a new one each day we all secretly love aww three foot of yeh
I don't secretly love him. He's a nasty piece of work 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Well ma lovelies what a laugh av hud the night sitting here clutching ma beak at aw yer best mario memories, cheered me right up after a busy day back at work.

But!!!!! Ma joab is ma joab and ahll keep that separate from “this app” (tattle)

tunza luv tae yees aw 💎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
They’ve treated themselves to a velvetiser. Only 99 poond ma luvlies. If you dooont know, get tae know 😂
Talk about keeping up with the Jones’s. He doesn’t have an original thought in that tiny little head of his! Doesn’t even fucking like chocolate apparently. Cunt.

• Haha

LadyB65

Chatty Member
I can’t believe that this wee arse is going to do a fucking perfume haul, a fucking perfume haul 😂😂😂 on Instagram 😂 I’m deed ma lovelies, this would be bad enough with even the most articulate person, but this wee prick knows about 5 words 🤣🤣 how is he going to describe them? Oh nut, that’s me oot for the day, I just can’t deal 😅 🥔❤

• Haha

Dove88

Jist hud some fruit and fresh yugurt fur ma lunch but coz am boujee a hud flaked almonds and sum flaxseeds wae it.

A mean, a wiz sure this wiz burd food for they burds that are livin in ma loft but a thought fuck it, yi oanly git wan life! Am gonnae live it! How it should be lived! So aye. A like yugurt but am no a big fan.

• Haha

Anti-influencer

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies, av been oan a bit of a comma masel but aw caught up noo. Just poppin oan to say does anyboady mind the time Marion was showing us aw something he bought fae Amazon but he didn’t want to do a swipe up coz he thought that meant we would aw see his address 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Very Cherry

VIP Member
It’s not a dressing gown ma loveliee, I think you’ll find it’s a hoosecoat so aye and so forth 🥔💎
Ok nae debates ma lovelie it's a hoosecoat, where i come fae in Scotland we call it a dressing gown. I'm very posh don't you know ma lovelie, if you don't know get tae know. 😘

I've just watched his stories from this morning, why do him and Derek take holidays at different times, very strange it's not like they need ro do it for childcare etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 31