Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
He looks like he works in a spa until you realise it’s his hoosecoat and own perfumery collection
I don't know what kinda spas you are going to. But if I walked in and the person on the desk looked like that I would be right out the door

• Haha
Reactions: 31

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Hello ma lovelies *mirror wave* you inspired me to watch the toilet brush highlight 💎 I couldn't take my eyes off all the splatters and stains on the bath mat :sick:
That highlight is the worst and the best; per Mario’s own emotions. It’s the best cos he admits buying 2 toilet brushes per month 🤪 and also because it was pre teeth and eyebrows journey and he looks a pure midden. It’s the worst because as he demonstrates the bog brush, little bits of shit dislodge themselves and he puts the camera DIRECTLY ON IT for like a full minute. He also spends like 3 slides trying to read “what scent it’s in” before giving up due to the Kerry Katonas eyes 👀 pure bespoke hilarity ma lovlies.

• Haha
  • Sick

Dusky pink

Fuck my life..... I thought those dots were never gonna end!!!

First of all, about 5 of those bottles he got out of his Christmas money.... bolllocks.... he cant buy anything without showing it off immediately on Instagram so I think he's lying.

Secondly, he says CK one was no for him, then proceeds to show us a bottle of CK one summer 🤔

Thirdly, who gets out of the shower, puts fresh pjs and "hoosecoat" on, to then dowse themselves in perfume??

Fourth, he's still a nob....... smell the wealth 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Edit to add..... does he not realise that perfumes go off after a wee while. So once ya spray it for the first time, you need to keep using it before it goes off..... not keep it for "years and years to come". Dickhead!!!

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
He’d actually buy anything that other folk huv. He’s no an influencer, he’s jist a consumer wae nae self control and his partners credit card.

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I would say she’s trolling us with this. But I really don’t think he has the brain capacity for sarcasm

818492FC-CF88-41B1-BF22-35F2855CCA1B.jpeg

I’m not even attempting the million dots of doom before I’ve had my morning cig and coffee 😩

• Haha

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Same hen but ave just flicked ma gin lid aff ...ave never heard of a perfume in the scent replica ma luvlees maybe its bespoke for Mavis himself ...so aye sit doon and get some class
The Replica perfumes are actually really nice but they are not 'doop" scents if you know what i mean. They are smells that remind you of times/places, such as Beach Walk, Lazy Sunday Mornings, Bubble Bath, Springtime In The Park, At The Barbers etc. These scents certainly won't remind Marion of his times at these places, i think only beach he has walked near is Blackpool and it smells like sewage as you walk along the prom, his sunday mornings smells like cheap toilet cleaner and Fabulosa. He doesn't have a bath. He walks the wasteland of Paisley amongst all the dog shit and has never been to the park and he gives himself a cooncil haircut so doesn't attend a Barbershop, so aye ma lovelie thats what the Replica scents are. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Shall we place our bets noo for the words/phrases he will use when he takes us oan his perfume jurnee? I believe our lovelie @OhhBacon started us aff...

Gorgeous
Beautiful
Classy
Fresh
Absolute staypul
Wealthy

Any more? 😂
Luxury
Boujee
Bespoke
”This is MA SCENT“ 👌
Warrrrummmm
”Am no intae seeznul scents”
Seychelles Seashells

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Sorry to say it is not ma lovlie. However I am very local to Maz and Deek so quite often see them out and about in the Holy Mecca B&M, and poor Derek looks as if he’s been held hostage most of the time.

BLINK TWICE IF YER IN DANGER DEEK
Is there a constant stream of people asking him what that smell is?

• Haha

DesperadosRUs

Mind at Christmas when they stood ootside like a couple of wee fuds at the restaurant and it appeared they were invincible……. No invisible INVINCIBLE

Aye doll I prefer the fresh yugurt too, the out of date stuff just isn’t as good

• Haha

MaidMarion

Anyone can spend their money how they please obviously but I can't understand his "Wealth" he only works about 2 hrs a day, probably gets about £10 per hour, so the velvetiser is about a weeks wages for him, Deek obviously works full-time but they'll need to pay rent and other household expenses so I just don't understand where the disposable income is coming from 🤔 He is so immature and clearly doesn't put spending into perspective, he lives in a dreamland of thinking he really is some sort of rich celebrity, he's just an illiterate common cunt, surely someone in Deek's family can see his spending habits, I'd be raging if a relative of mine was the main breadwinner but his "lady of the manor" was spending like that while contributing significantly less, mazda hen you need fuckin telt!!!

• Heart

laynelo_

VIP Member
Marions delusions again if he thinks that a muller corner yoghurt and 3 grapes is gonnae stop his arse fae collapsing on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Replica Jazz club - ‘woodiest, sexiest, night club vibes’ *Marion wears it tae Morrisons*
FACTS

• Haha

MrAndMr

Mine was versace blue jeans. I used the tins for keeping my spare change after nights out so the wealth speaks for itself really.

Can I just say you all smell like the most wealthy, sexiest babes on a night out ❤

• Haha
  • Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Mario, if you say Rayn hates the cold, then keep your heating on low for her you tight bastard. It's not like it'll cost much to heat that tiny place up 😡
He doesnae know how tae work the thermostat.
Poor Rayn....hope she does a dirty protest in his housecoat

• Haha