Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211218-131935_Instagram.jpg

Aye That's how yae get IBS Maz, Cats arse is near enough in yer breed bin hen, get the cat aff the worktops ya manky trout🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
bleeping hell. Now he’s treatid us to a reel of his Christmas shite. Like we haven’t seen it all enough!
Aye hen but it was way back when he had his candy cane balloon arch , but we have been treatit to it hunners of times since then so aye spine bright ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So he’s telling us no to wish this week ahead away. I give it until Monday and he will be wishing his week away. The guy is a total headcase!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooo Ma Rendall has taken her wee weans to soft play! PLEASE PLEASE make it that she has invited Maz there also, I want to see him having fun on the chutes! (I was going to say fun in the ball pit but thought better of it - FILTH!)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wahnts tae go oot....
Wahnts tae stay in an get cozy....
Wahnts tae go oot....
Wahnts tae stay in an get cozy....
Aaaaand Repeat.

Our Marion missed a big trick the day as his bestie wiz in the Record an he didnae share it an make it awe aboot him. No like him at awe ma lovelies.
Genuinely chuffed for the lass as she's been through it and nice to hear good news right now ♥
Yes delighted for this girl and her family. She got a pretty grim diagnosis but she's doing fantastic. Absolute trooper.

Reactions: 19
Cat on the worktops omg vile, I wouldn’t drink a glass of water in that hobbit hole, it’s disgusting and who puts antibacterial spray in the oven, Jesus it must honk when he turns it on 🤮🤷🏼‍♀️😱

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That was my first thought, either Katie or Ma Rendall 🙄
One of the birthday brigade blew him out recently as she was too hungover to deal with him. Now the closest he's getting to eating out on Xmas Eve is a wee cheeky spoons heart attack on a plate. Home and aw cozy by 11am. I actually can't even comprehend that he's spraying zoflora near the cat or oven . I don't care if it's wiped off that stuff is practically flammable. That ovens barely ever been used never mind cleaned.

• Haha
  • Wow
I hate seeing cats on worktops! It’s gross. When they sit, their literal BUM HOLE is flat to the surface 🤢 I have 3 cats that I adore, and they know they’re not allowed on the kitchen tops.
Agreed ma luvlie! My cats an old 13 years old and he’s never been on kitchen counters, Marion you knobheed you can actually train a cat but then again i’m no surprised by a bleep who has aboot 4 brain cells on a good day

• Haha
  • Heart
A visit to the blisters carehome... Riveting Instagram content from our number one Scottish influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.