Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that remember underscores, she’s on the prosecco and got the karaoke mic out. This is not a drill 🤣🤣🤣

There’s no way he couldn’t get a table tonight. EVERYWHERE is complaining of cancellations. My daughter has been sent home from work along with 6 of her colleagues because of the volume of cancels in the city centre. I smell absolute bullshit!

And imagine saying Linwood Farm was your fav place. What an embarrassment of a human he is.
Oh I haven't heard of underscores is it on IG?

Reactions: 8
He’s a compulsive liar - there’s NO WAY he had any plans for this weekend otherwise he’d have been bleating on about it for weeks 🙄 he likes to show himself up with this shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh I haven't heard of underscores is it on IG?
Sorry, it is a small account so cannot be mentioned. They were an account featured on an old Tattle thread. There used to be a general thread on here for instagram cleaners, it is where we discovered oor Melv, we had so much to say about him he got his own thread. The cleaning threads were eventually pulled because the majority of the accounts were small and they wanted to stop discussion of accounts with less than 10,000 followers. Sad times as it was a great thread when every Tom Dick and Harry thought they were going to become the next Mrs Hinch but most of them did little cleaning and had minging houses.

*Swerving right back inta Melvs laine the noo.*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
For those that remember underscores, she’s on the prosecco and got the karaoke mic out. This is not a drill 🤣🤣🤣

There’s no way he couldn’t get a table tonight. EVERYWHERE is complaining of cancellations. My daughter has been sent home from work along with 6 of her colleagues because of the volume of cancels in the city centre. I smell absolute bullshit!

And imagine saying Linwood Farm was your fav place. What an embarrassment of a human he is.
I cannae remember her name urghhhh can ya give me a hint??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he cancelled his night out cos of COVID but has booked to go out for dinner on Christmas eve? Bull tit!

That shelving unit in his bedroom gives me palpitations.... how the duck does he sleep in that room with all that clutter?

• Haha
So he cancelled his night out cos of COVID but has booked to go out for dinner on Christmas eve? Bull tit!

That shelving unit in his bedroom gives me palpitations.... how the duck does he sleep in that room with all that clutter?
Well ma lovelie, the clutter is rather concerning, but I think Incy wincy spider is more of an issue for him 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He cancelled a night oot 😞
He's such a soft tart. I've just come back from having our Christmas get together with school friends, and we were careful as we've always been during this pandemic. Then again, he did call himself boring 😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wahnts tae go oot....
Wahnts tae stay in an get cozy....
Wahnts tae go oot....
Wahnts tae stay in an get cozy....
Aaaaand Repeat.

Our Marion missed a big trick the day as his bestie wiz in the Record an he didnae share it an make it awe aboot him. No like him at awe ma lovelies.
Genuinely chuffed for the lass as she's been through it and nice to hear good news right now ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry, it is a small account so cannot be mentioned. They were an account featured on an old Tattle thread. There used to be a general thread on here for instagram cleaners, it is where we discovered oor Melv, we had so much to say about him he got his own thread. The cleaning threads were eventually pulled because the majority of the accounts were small and they wanted to stop discussion of accounts with less than 10,000 followers. Sad times as it was a great thread when every Tom Dick and Harry thought they were going to become the next Mrs Hinch but most of them did little cleaning and had minging houses.

*Swerving right back inta Melvs laine the noo.*
Oh the days, loved that thread 🙌🏾 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Your aww teasing me noo hens
Read on ma lovelie. 😂 😭 Those shelves, hasn't all that scented stuff been there over a year? It will have gone off, and if it isn't used after all this time HE DIDN'T NEED TO BUY IT.
Anyway, I'm off out shopping. 😂 🤡
🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Come on Maz, you can still show us this “expensive” outfit you got fae your night doon the bingo with the Cocoon guruls!

• Haha
Why is mierdre gutting his oven? The bleep only cooks stovies (badly)oan his hob... a wonder where is special he is visiting today , answered on a postcard ma luvleez...so aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Antibac INSIDE an oven 😳🤣🙈 he’s such an oddball. Also he bought 3 of the oven cleaners….. I think he said he was done with stockpiling products!? hole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
And that's the pre products ma luvlees ...so baby gurwl rain uses the litter tray as she is kept hostage and no where else to do her business...so she will be scratching about in her pish and tit then jumping up on the worktops ...its nae wonder mazdas IBS is always thru the roof and flairs ma luvlees

• Haha
  • Sick
And that's the pre products ma luvlees ...so baby gurwl rain uses the litter tray as she is kept hostage and no where else to do her business...so she will be scratching about in her pish and tit then jumping up on the worktops ...its nae wonder mazdas IBS is always thru the roof and flairs ma luvlees
I hate seeing cats on worktops! It’s gross. When they sit, their literal BUM HOLE is flat to the surface 🤢 I have 3 cats that I adore, and they know they’re not allowed on the kitchen tops.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.