Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the hand trembling like a dug having a tit is back today when he is holding his Mariah t shirt
So aye ma luvlees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought that the shaking of the skanky t-shirt was over the top and put on. Anxiety my arse
I think he was doing it on purpose to show it off, in the way he used to shake his many boady face mists when he used to subject us to his ‘cleansing’ routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And on today’s “things_that_never_happened_with_mario” - a cancelled night out… We would’ve heard about that ages ago and been shown the expensive GORG outfit before now.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
And on today’s “things_that_never_happened_with_mario” - a cancelled night out… We would’ve heard about that ages ago and been shown the expensive GORG outfit before now.
He is full of tit! As if he had anything planned 😆 i about fell off my seat laughing. The utter pish he talks 👌 plus this rubbish that he prefers the boring life? The lady protests to much, he wishes his life was different, this time of year must magnify just how small his 'bubble' is, getting 'aww cosy' is over rated Maz. Start making some memories

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hi Lovelys I've been a bit quite on here this week but still keeping up with our Marion going to take a read at this new thread.

Saw these advertised on Facebook from none other than home bargains Marion would absolutely love these and they are only £5 quid absolute bargain get on that bus son to home bargains the mora would love to see a bespoke hot chocolate so aye 😀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His sense of style gives me the creeps! He really thinks he’s doing something and so fashion forward 😂😐

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He couldnae get a table tonight so why tag the pub you bleeping Beggy bleep, a week before xmas and no doubt lots of parties , he is after a freebie invite, stick to yer stovies and being aww cosy in your grans night jacket ...bleeping walloper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey ma lovelies. Been lurking but busy with ma bespoke joab and getting organised for xmas. Oh bless him having to do a LFT 3 times a week. My hubby has to do one daily. Stupid wee scrote bag. And don’t start me on the crappy xmas outfit and “xmas money”. Is he 12?? 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He cancelled a night oot 😞
Aye the nite oot that he wasn’t ever going on anyways, lying little rat, chilled weekend for him… fuckSake every weekend is chilled & cosy with a takeaway🤮
What a sad existence he really has.
Idiot …
WTF is it with telling us every morning what date it is 😤
Crabbit …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
BD3028A0-DBB2-4673-A43E-C44A0363C2A5.png

Ma lovelies, he’s back to liking the boring quiet life. I cannae keep up with the wee scrote 😂 Place your bets now as to whether he makes it out on Xmas eve or not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
For those that remember underscores, she’s on the prosecco and got the karaoke mic out. This is not a drill 🤣🤣🤣

He couldnae get a table tonight so why tag the pub you bleeping Beggy bleep, a week before xmas and no doubt lots of parties , he is after a freebie invite, stick to yer stovies and being aww cosy in your grans night jacket ...bleeping walloper
There’s no way he couldn’t get a table tonight. EVERYWHERE is complaining of cancellations. My daughter has been sent home from work along with 6 of her colleagues because of the volume of cancels in the city centre. I smell absolute bullshit!

And imagine saying Linwood Farm was your fav place. What an embarrassment of a human he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He doesnae want to take any risks with a night oot because of the new variant and so forth.. But in the same breath tells us he tried to go oot for dinner wae Deek to his fave boujee restaurant. Aye? So cannae go oot with the golden guruls but is willing to risk a meal in a busy restaurant?

This lassie is a walking contradiction! 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.