Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn’t have any thread suggestions this time. So I’ve taken this last minute entry from @Anti-influencer about Mario’s vast “things that never happened”. So aye. Ma thread ma rules!

Not a lot has happened with our Scottish Pygmy lately. He’s been on and off comma’s like nae boadies business

Can I just say I love this explanation of Mario! It fits him to a tee.

18BF3326-DCBF-4018-8DC1-05D907AF43AD.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The trainers! The cardigan!! The charum keychain!!! The woman’s perfume!!!! The exclamation about Christmas money!!!!! We are in for a bumpy ride ma lovelies 💎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
He likes to walk to work on a Friday as opposed to every other day when he drives. Wait........

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Everything with be bought with his Christmas money come 26th December. He carries on like a 10 year old school girl. That scarf is bigger than he is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The amount of shite he has on them shelves, and he’s after buying more shite with his “Christmas money”. bleeping idiot

B31A695C-3EE7-4006-96DC-F7FF840A7E00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
The amount of shite he has on them shelves, and he’s after buying more shite with his “Christmas money”. bleeping idiot

View attachment 929309
whats with all the make up brushes?

we all saw his skin yesterday, like farto said yesterday its like tortoise skin, so i really think he wont be able to apply any make up to his highly sensitive skin - when really its being chemically bleeping peeled by all the shite he puts on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
These plimsoles I cannot. There should be part on the wiki of his horrific shoe collection

38A7CB7C-B74E-467F-84C9-BAA7B705670C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Where has this time went, what? Why does he talk like that, bleeping moron!!! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
These plimsoles I cannot. There should be part on the wiki of his horrific shoe collection

View attachment 929363
Am guessing the credit card was declined for the Alexander McQueens then.

01A8B167-9D8D-4B9A-B774-E22082DAA6FE.png
Cannae wait for the new year jurnae that’s about tae come
Fresh start!
Page 1 of 365!
New year, new me!
This year is ma year!
KEEP MA POWER!
*insert more affronting cliches said by teenage lassies and lassies who huv jist been dumped*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
That xmas tree is a bloody eyesore. The more I see it the more repulsed I become. I think even Maz would agree he got carried away in the moment and it's absolutely honking!

I bet he's itching to take doon his xmas tat decs but cannae let us win. I'm betting they will be doon oan Boxing Day quicker than a whores drawers, so aye nae debates!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ma first thread title ever. Fifty dots incoming about how a built this thread fae the grun up, but al not let this app change me!!!! It’s no ma joab!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

View attachment 929309
Those shelves give me the fear with all the shite he’s hoarded on them.
What is that woolly thing trying to escape from the bottom right hand side??
new trainers are Glekit just like oor Margo’s leather face!!! So aye!!!!

Buckled up and ready for our Christmas jurneh Ma lovlies💎🥔💋

• Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.