Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is a backwards wee guy isn’t he. Maist folk would gut the hoose afor the decorations go up and after decorations come doon and spend an hour cleaning the oven after they’ve hosted Christmas or New Year, no afor it. Ah say this like am an expert, am always the guest never the cook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He just referred to spraying anti-bac as a deep clean, now we know for sure he talks tit when he says he's deep cleaned the hobbit hole, fuckin' moron 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Come on Maz, you can still show us this “expensive” outfit you got fae your night doon the bingo with the Cocoon guruls!
A hunner percent pish talk ma lovelie. He says they cancelled 2 weeks ago but even the Sturg wisnae giein that advice oot then. Ah don’t get the logic tae cancel a night oot wae friends but happy tae eat oot numerous times wae your partner and traipse tae multiple busy shops. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg can you imagine if he’s going to visit that Katie!
I thought that but given the concern over the rise in COVID cases I would assume that the Mum wouldn’t allow that but stranger things have happened…

Cleaning the oven that never gets used is lost on me. I do a lot of home cooking and lucky if I need to clean it twice a year.

Reactions: 23
Afternoon ma lovelies, I am fumming, the last thread took me 2 days to catch up oan as my phone kept freezing. Absolootley fumming, i missed youse all so much, but my wee husband reminded me that there's more to life than the pygmy and this app, that its not my joab. I reminded him, it is absolootley ma bleeping joab and I need to check in regularly and he should stay in his ain lain!!!!!!!!!!!
So anyway, I lived my life as it should be, picking up some bits, shopping in M&S, then again crabbit because there was 1 woman working in the cafe and it was packed. No hot chocolate from the stayshun for me, so aye. I even had my hair done. So aye, lived life as it should be. My hair doesn't look as good as wee thumb heeds hair transplant, but we plod on. Spine bright ma lovelies. 💎💎
Screenshot_20211218_115725.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Afternoon ma lovelies, I am fumming, the last thread took me 2 days to catch up oan as my phone kept freezing. Absolootley fumming, i missed youse all so much, but my wee husband reminded me that there's more to life than the pygmy and this app, that its not my joab. I reminded him, it is absolootley ma bleeping joab and I need to check in regularly and he should stay in his ain lain!!!!!!!!!!!
So anyway, I lived my life as it should be, picking up some bits, shopping in M&S, then again crabbit because there was 1 woman working in the cafe and it was packed. No hot chocolate from the stayshun for me, so aye. I even had my hair done. So aye, lived life as it should be. My hair doesn't look as good as wee thumb heeds hair transplant, but we plod on. Spine bright ma lovelies. 💎💎
View attachment 930891
She could be the next Chair oh the wains school parent council, smug cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought that but given the concern over the rise in COVID cases I would assume that the Mum wouldn’t allow that but stranger things have happened…

Cleaning the oven that never gets used is lost on me. I do a lot of home cooking and lucky if I need to clean it twice a year.
You seem the like the type of person to have a cleaner. I do wonder how you manage to find time to 'gut' your place between your busy social life and hangovers 😂 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You seem the like the type of person to have a cleaner. I do wonder how you manage to find time to 'gut' your place between your busy social life and hangovers 😂 😘
Living life as I should ma lovelie 💎 I tend to clean at nights after work or first thing on a Saturday morning. Like Oor Marion I just tend to wipe around things.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Living life as I should ma lovelie 💎 I tend to clean at nights after work or first thing on a Saturday morning. Like Oor Marion I just tend to wipe around things.
Same as me ma lovely. Keep on top of it then it doesn’t need “gutting” every 3 days. Also, guess it helps we don’t have cat’s bare hoops all over our food prep surfaces. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Same as me ma lovely. Keep on top of it then it doesn’t need “gutting” every 3 days. Also, guess it helps we don’t have cat’s bare hoops all over our food prep surfaces. So aye
Glad we are all in our ain wee lanes when it comes to our cleaning schedules. Sometimes when I clean the oven I might have a gin. Makes it bearable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm hanging, and l look to see that imbecile cleaning his oven. Get a life and get some Christmas spirit down yet neck you boring fart...*Someone pass me a hydration sachet* 🥴

Thursday is my day for cleaning, then l can start the weekend on Friday 🙌

Glad we are all in our ain wee lanes when it comes to our cleaning schedules. Sometimes when I clean the oven I might have a gin. Makes it bearable.
Hmmm, l like your way of thinking! 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell. Now he’s treatid us to a reel of his Christmas shite. Like we haven’t seen it all enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell. Now he’s treatid us to a reel of his Christmas shite. Like we haven’t seen it all enough!
It's the only thing he's got going on in his life, other than this surprise visit we're all waiting on. Watch it be a total let down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.