Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says he loves cheese and a cheese board…proceeds to show a variety of cheap cream cheese and a couple of basic cheddars….🤦🏻
Jesus, it's all the same bleeping cheese, and someone cut deeks cock in slices, bottom left ......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I take it “if you don’t know get to know it” is the new bespoke saying for xmas week. He’s fair treatit us on the run up to the big day with a new boujee phrase.
Oh and maybe someone could buy him a book on nutrition for xmas 😉😉🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m starting to panic that by the time I git masel doon to the big Asda, thur willnay be any dairylee left. Christmas ruined, aww that plannin, and now he’s given away the secret to a bespoke boujee cheeseboard, aww the lovelies are gonna flock to the cheese aisle. Supermarkets no gonna Ken what’s hit it. GET IN YIR AIN AISLE. New saying as they run around in panic. Ken what though? He missed a cheese string off the board, so jokes on him

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not him saying that one of my stapul aftershaves is a bit of him. No it’s not ya cretin, it’s actually a really manly scent. I am FUMMIN!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m almost afraid to ask….but what the dickens are these??

View attachment 932400
Ma lovelie those are some bespoke sweetie and snack holders than oor Maz bought and filled with treats especially for when he thought Hinchy was goin to visit him at the postage stamp. She obviously dingyed him and we all had a gid laugh aboot it and noo I’m huvin another chuckle coz he’s emptied them oot in a rage 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not him saying that one of my stapul aftershaves is a bit of him. No it’s not ya cretin, it’s actually a really manly scent. I am FUMMIN!!
Why oh why oh why does he need another scent? He has showed a clip of him selecting perfume the other day and there were more bottle on his tray than samples in Superdrug…..and he never goes out, so unless he is dazzlin the cop shop with his array of scents where is he wearing this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is it normal to go to like 12 different shops to get essentially all the same stuff, just a different verity of it!? What an eejit. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it normal to go to like 12 different shops to get essentially all the same stuff, just a different verity of it!? What an eejit. 🤪
Cheaper init? He said rather than putting all in the basket in one supermarket he would save money shopping in 9 grocery stores.

*Let me remind you all that this money saving tip comes to you from the chap who spent £400 on Autumn Decor!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine I could spell, ma lovelies 😱 pure bespoke take a la Marion with my version of “variety” there!!! 😅 so aye and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s seriously having his plonker pulled today with these messages. Cheese board inspiration? Really? These people are as bleeping thick as he is. I fear for the future of the human race, I really do! 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s inspired me to have a post Christmas detox, I shall copy his pure beautiful cheese board and I shall spend all of Christmas til new years having a clear out on the crapper ma lovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.