Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg stop! The thought of maz having a shag knocks me sick 🤢

Poor Derek having to look at that flat head while pretending to enjoy the shenanigans 🤮

Does his sister own a care home? Or live in one? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Mind you this is the same Marlon that is fine with showing his skiddery toilet pan off to the lovelies nae bother. Mar
Omg stop! The thought of maz having a shag knocks me sick 🤢

Poor Derek having to look at that flat head while pretending to enjoy the shenanigans 🤮

Does his sister own a care home? Or live in one? 🤣
Canny stop laughing 😂 wee Pygmy humping away. IM IN MA AIN LAIN, MOP THEY FLAIRS

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Oh we are on a party food jurnee. It’s like something from the 80’s. And he’s coined a new phrase, “if ye don’t know, get tae know”.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh we are on a party food jurnee. It’s like something from the 80’s. And he’s coined a new phrase, “if ye don’t know, get tae know”.
Sharing basic crisp and processed cheese…thank the lord that someone has told me what to buy in Leedil because I had no bloody idea!
Although I did giggle when he talked about his steak with all the trimmings on Boxing Day…worth watching just for his description of that!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Who doesn’t love a bit of CHEESE on a CHEESEBOARD 🤯
Fml take me away please!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg I think I’ve lost most of my brain cells listening to his absolute drivel this morning, why Lee-dil? Why’s everything delicious? Why are the Ritz crackers a version of ritz crackers?
If you don’t know get to know?! duck off Mario you illiterate little duck. I swear to god my dog has more brain cells that this man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What a fabulous bespoke word this fine crisp Sunday morning! LEEDIL, duck me man. The twit talks permanent slang and then pronounces LIDL like LEEDIL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did he say the sell by dates are inundated or indated 🤦🏻‍♀️ He tries so hard and fails every time is a bottle of Buck’s Fizz his Xmas and NY carry out him n glamis shud start up a graze board business 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s wrote at the end ‘how many times did I say delish’ aye, quite a few doll, but not as many times as you said delicious, but you clearly cannae spell that word. Arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ahhh diarylea that well loved staple of the cheese board, ffs get in the bin maz, oh and while I’m here they were real Ritz not knock off ones from leeedel you moron 😱🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤣 also you’ve got the wrong idea about use by dates too, the meat will only be good unless it’s opened and the cake would be fine to eat, again get in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Fasten yer seatbelts hens we are off on a tapas /chessboard jurnee , mazdas absoloot stapuls...did he refer to the bruschettas as criss, a bet he gets aww giddy oan buck fizz, I hope he stocked up on big roll for the IBS explosions this spread will bring..so aye ma page ma rules luvlees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.