Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On his latest post he seems shocked at the number of people with COVID right now - Where the duck has he been hiding?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If you don’t know, get to know that oor poor wee Deek is only getting 6 Perroni and a tub of dairylea.
Can we start a Just Giving page to save Deeks Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
If you don’t know, get to know that oor poor wee Deek is only getting 6 Perroni and a tub of dairylea.
Abosllootly shockin. Poor laddie only gettin a few beers and dairylee while that wee pie scrans all that boujee food fit for a cooncil king. Someone sent some food aid to deek,
Poor laddy will be starving oor Xmas. Bet the cat will get a better scran than him.
And how come the cat can run her wee arse all oor the bunker but deek needs a spray and wipe before he can park his wee erstwhile on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And wee simple Deek has SIX beers to last him all Christmas and Mario doesn’t expect they’ll finish all the drinks…poor bastard

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Looks like his cunning plan with the play pen on the sofa worked last night 🍆🍑
Dimdum Derek has only gone and bought him flowers. They do look like they’ve been freshly nicked from some poor cunts graveside right enough 🤣
Deek got his hoop last night then ..👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Donate a tenner to find Deek a real home this Christmas❤💎

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine if he did get covid though? Whit a drama that wid be 🙄 I’ve hud it and it’s awful and I wouldny wish it on anybody, but we aw know if Mazda were to get it, he’d act like the only person in the world who had ever fell ill with the bastard virus coz he’s a dramatic wee coo

• Heart
Reactions: 27
My favourite part of the days 1,000 dots of doom was the thing clunking aroond in the tumble dryer in the background. So aye and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My favourite part of the days 1,000 dots of doom was the thing clunking aroond in the tumble dryer in the background. So aye and so forth
It was probably his sunflower lanyard that he left in his trackie bottoms. If you don’t know, GET TOO KNOW !!!!!!!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not been on in a few days as I’ve been at my Joab that’s actually a joab and longer than 2 hours a week…. Try 12.5 hours a day Maria so just catching up and had to come and say
Words of the day…
Delicious
The boy

🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.