Cleaning with Mario #53 Spiders in the sheets, meeting fake lovelies oan the streets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion - Cleaning with Mario #54 if you don’t know get to know our Mario

Says he loves cheese and a cheese board…proceeds to show a variety of cheap cream cheese and a couple of basic cheddars….🤦🏻
Get in ya ain lane hen! It’s cheese and it’s going on a board. That’s enough for him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think I’ve mentioned her before but Ann Russell on tiktoks latest video about her home hits the nail on the head, especially about her dog. I absolutely love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cannae wait tae see the Boxing Day spread - eggs boiled in creesh for breakfast, a steak that’s been cremated and has the taste of Zoflora for dinner and Dairylea oan crackers as a cheeseboard. Delicious. So aye, ah don’t ken so ah better get tae ken.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That is my idea of hell.

Can you imagine his witchy fingers double dipping his olive oil breadsticks.

I suffer from ibs, for real 👍🏻 and im also lactose intolerant so that is not for me..

His description of his Boxing Day meal too 😔

wee bit frying steak there for him and Derek. No rib-eye there. 🥩🥩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's a fuckin throwback, I bet his hoose smells of gas and cat wee, can see him and dumb Deek wearing those fleece winter wolf theme jackets soon, he really is one of those not quite right care in the community types.
Gas and cat wee. ⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion - Cleaning with Mario #54 if you don’t know get to know our Mario

Get in ya ain lane hen! It’s cheese and it’s going on a board. That’s enough for him!
This was meant to say oor Mario like you lot say for our but my autocorrect said no

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it hilarious that when he does a haul, he acts as if he’s trying to introduce his followers to sophistication. Only to get it so wrong and just show what a scheme bird he truly is!!

Side note.
Just cause you put a tit in a vase doesn’t make it a flower. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Looks like his cunning plan with the play pen on the sofa worked last night 🍆🍑
Dimdum Derek has only gone and bought him flowers. They do look like they’ve been freshly nicked from some poor cunts graveside right enough 🤣
Straight from the whoopsie bin at the petrol station up the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like his cunning plan with the play pen on the sofa worked last night 🍆🍑
Dimdum Derek has only gone and bought him flowers. They do look like they’ve been freshly nicked from some poor cunts graveside right enough 🤣
He never does stuff like this for Derek, and we know he disny because he’d be posting fifty dots aboot it so we aw know wit a kind n caring soul he is 🙄 Derek do yersel a favour and kick him oot #FREEDEREK

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Straight from the whoopsie bin at the petrol station up the road.
Probably got them free at the end of the day from his work!

Melv does realise that the dates on all his crap are only good until he opens them? If he opens the dips they are only good for three days max. Also, in case you are reading here Melv, if you don’t open the cake I am pretty confident that it will still be good for boxing day. The cake can’t read the calendar, no need to force yourself to eat it on Christmas Eve and buy another to eat two days later, glutton!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.