Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🫖 his mum works with a young lassie that he's friends with, who's old bf has been secretly shagging someone else but I've been told Marion doesn't accept dms so cannae give the wee troll some gossip to get his teeth stuck right into today. He'd be all over some gossip!! I'd love to see his face rn reading this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wish Moira would get married. That would be a good day on tattle 😂
He cannae afford the wedding of his dreams, it would be a quick stop on the way back from the shops
IMG_20211216_085256.jpg

Then tea at Castelvecchi, then a quick wee worm dance, then home to watch a film and get aww cosy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Imagine Deeks pals from the fitbae coming round after the match to that candy cane themed hutch.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does Marion honestly think the only people to be working over the festive period are nurses 😂 ignorant pussy boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does Marion honestly think the only people to be working over the festive period are nurses 😂 ignorant pussy boy.
He should stop and consider people working in retail. Open until 6pm Xmas Eve and back open Boxing Day. I've done it and yes it was worth it financially but you got no break for Christmas. And all so dopes like him can buy more needless tat that was dirt cheap anyway. Boils my blood. bleeping shop online or wait until the 27th.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Soon be time to rip down all that tat. How comes he's still posting like mad - more than usual infact- if he was 'coming aff this app' until the new year? Does anyone reckon he will be getting ready for Easter when he comes back in the new year 😂

He should stop and consider people working in retail. Open until 6pm Xmas Eve and back open Boxing Day. I've done it and yes it was worth it financially but you got no break for Christmas. And all so dopes like him can buy more needless tat that was dirt cheap anyway. Boils my blood. bleeping shop online or wait until the 27th.
See this is what confused me, he gave nurses credit for working over the festive period as if they are the only ones. He's worked retail himself and worked festive period so he should have stopped to consider that, and all the other millions of folk working over the festive period. He's a twit. Although most nurses are pretty amazing, they are not the only heroes in this world, everyone has something to contribute. He needs to stop jumping on bandwagons! Fumming! Crabbit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh what a wonderful day - the lumi spa is being talked about, eventually!!! Howling that he thinks his skin looks great…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine Deeks pals from the fitbae coming round after the match to that candy cane themed hutch.
As of Deek has pals 😆 pull the other one, Marion wouldn't allow it 🖕

Oh what a wonderful day - the lumi spa is being talked about, eventually!!! Howling that he thinks his skin looks great…
His skin looks great because of all the fruit & veg he eats and copious amounts of water, not! Lips like a badgers arse

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.