Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Moira would get married. That would be a good day on tattle 😂
I can seriously imagine him planning that wedding like Martin Short in Father of the Bride 😂

I wish Moira would get married. That would be a good day on tattle 😂
Let's be real that fudd cannae afford a weddin, unless hinch comes wae a chalk pen tae draw oan postits for the placards, soloman wae a bunch a fejkas,then castleveechie wae a pizza crunch buffet in paisley Chapel Hall, He's no huvin a weddin

• Haha
Reactions: 36
UTTERLY tragic he’s back sucking up Grinch’s ersehole again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So listening to 'Empire state of mind' brings back memories. Obviously not because of a visit to NYC, because we know he's never been to the States...Tit! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Instead of the alter boy walkin down the aisle wafting Frankincense Luban it's Hannah wae Maz's doop a Tom Ford waftin everywhere, either that or we have a replay of Alice & Hugo's weddin in vicar a dibley wi the choir singin 2 become 1 aw the coos as bridesmaids dressed as the teletubbies. So Aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So listening to 'Empire state of mind' brings back memories. Obviously not because of a visit to NYC, because we know he's never been to the States...Tit! 🙄
In Paaaaissslleeeyyyy
Concrete jungle where dreams are shattered
There's nothin' you can do (apart from go to B&M)
Now you're in Paaiisssleeyyyy

Can just see him sweating his hoosecowat aff dancing to this like the utter fud he is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ive not heard 'ny state of mind' in ages, reminded me of Bryant Park, Max Brenner Hot Choc, The Rockettes, the national history museum, Central Park ice skating and buying my wedding ring in Tiffany's 5th Av, smell the wealth Maz 🤭 what memories does it bring you Mazda? Answers on a postcard please 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Dying to hear his NYC memories. Does he mean from seeing manhatten in sex and the city or has he dreamt he went there?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only big cities Marions been tae is Glesga and Blackpool no New York so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.