Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soon be time to rip down all that tat. How comes he's still posting like mad - more than usual infact- if he was 'coming aff this app' until the new year? Does anyone reckon he will be getting ready for Easter when he comes back in the new year 😂

See this is what confused me, he gave nurses credit for working over the festive period as if they are the only ones. He's worked retail himself and worked festive period so he should have stopped to consider that, and all the other millions of folk working over the festive period. He's a twit. Although most nurses are pretty amazing, they are not the only heroes in this world, everyone has something to contribute. He needs to stop jumping on bandwagons! Fumming! Crabbit!
And his brother who is famous for doing pantomimes over the Christmas period!

Oh what a wonderful day - the lumi spa is being talked about, eventually!!! Howling that he thinks his skin looks great…
He is up to something. When Rendall started the Lumi shite, she gave away a few to people, but not him, so he never mentioned it. Recently since all the Hinch / Katie’s mum stuff he has been shouting Rendall out, pretending they are real friends. Wonder if Rendall has beef with Katies mum too. I dont believe he is actual friends with Rendall, but is using her to get back at Katie’s mum in some way? He is obviously being bolstered by someone. Having retreated back for a few days, he has come back with a confidence. We need background gossip, I bet he is being vile about people in DM. He is such a spiteful child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Is it just me or is his tree shrinking by the day?
It's loaded with that much tat it's probably slowly sinking through the flair boards. The downstairs neighbours are in for a shock when they are suddenly showered in candy canes, copper wire and candy cane lane signs. So aye ma lovelie. It is wit it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ask any dermatologist or aesthetician and they’ll tell you those brushes are horrendous for your skin and just damage it in the long run, so aye keep using it Marion you’ll be looking 70 next year. Keep you power💎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ask any dermatologist or aesthetician and they’ll tell you those brushes are horrendous for your skin and just damage it in the long run, so aye keep using it Marion you’ll be looking 70 next year. Keep you power💎
But he ABSOLUTERLY loves Caroline Hirons ma lovelie so he would already know that and so forth.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey 👋 so I’ve never heard of this man child before looking at tattle… so after checking his IG out can any one tell me if he actually does anything except take photos of his Xmas tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Does Marion honestly think the only people to be working over the festive period are nurses 😂 ignorant pussy boy.
Do the polisis in Paisley no work over the Xmas Marion? It'll be like The Purge. Better make sure your ring door bell is all charged up hen

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey 👋 so I’ve never heard of this man child before looking at tattle… so after checking his IG out can any one tell me if he actually does anything except take photos of his Xmas tree?
He makes Stovies and lives life as it should be.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What brushes are these ma lovelie?? Am on a roll for asking stupid questions the day, so night aswell ask

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh what a wonderful day - the lumi spa is being talked about, eventually!!! Howling that he thinks his skin looks great…
Never even knew he had it! Sure he hasn’t shown him using it before. Probably found it under all the Christmas decs he bought before Christmas even begun last year 🤣
006A1CA4-4BAA-4652-A74D-AC2CD16F1F23.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.