Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm a bit late to the party but I get confused... why does he say he's off IG but bac on it 2 seconds later? Is he mentally challenged?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The bleeping exclamation marks on his latest post again. Stop! It! Marion! It reads like you’re taking the piss out someone’s serious situation. duck off on ya comma you keep promising us you’re taking and go get an education 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is it me or has he yet again managed to make Sam's good news all about him.....and Natalie yet again. He's brought her up a few times recently especially with the pandora bracelet. Probably feeling incredibly guilty re their fall out.

Reactions: 29
I'm a bit late to the party but I get confused... why does he say he's off IG but bac on it 2 seconds later? Is he mentally challenged?
his nose takes up most of his heed so his brains no very big ma lovlie he forgets easily so aye nae debates they 2 secs are like 2 hrs tae our Marion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Latest grid post looks Ardrossan's Drag Race. He looks horrible! Look how short he is the wee tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I remember when this 🔔🔚 wanted to give people guidance on how to be an influencer like him. I was new to the Instagram world and followed a few people to find my place (he was temporarily one of them until such events).

I cannot forget the audacity of this man when he said that you cannot influence if you’re poor because no one cares about you or what you buy. You can only succeed if you’re like him and have money…

*unfollow*

arrogant moron. People follow for personality. Financial status means nothing. He was being incredibly judgemental.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
“She might be gone in this world” - I can’t even deal with his lack of compassion!
I wouldn't dream of posting something like that, an illiterate yay!!!!! post makes it all better, when it's clear it's a very bad situation. Support privately ffs, insta isn't EastEnders.

I remember when this 🔔🔚 wanted to give people guidance on how to be an influencer like him. I was new to the Instagram world and followed a few people to find my place (he was temporarily one of them until such events).

I cannot forget the audacity of this man when he said that you cannot influence if you’re poor because no one cares about you or what you buy. You can only succeed if you’re like him and have money…

*unfollow*

arrogant moron. People follow for personality. Financial status means nothing. He was being incredibly judgemental.
He's broke though, wtaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His first tree was 1000x better than the monstrosity now, far more Xmassy and u don’t feel as though you're in a rave having taken a couple of eccys. Less is more Mazda, less is more.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Did anyone see The Chase last week with a Hincher on? When Bradders Walsh asked her what her hobbies were, she said she followed Mrs Hinch and gets all the cleaning tips.

I’ve never wanted to punch myself in the face so much
I hope she lost ma lovely 😉

He’s got Marionitis, nae debates 🥔❤

• Haha
Reactions: 19

*unfollow*

And this is the man who's an expert in getting into debt. The idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.