Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Play station on a tracksuit, come on! A grown ass man is wearing that 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤣
Awww Derek, he's not sophisticated, just wants to play his games and wear teeny tiny clothes. He's worth more than any of the insta huns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
At least they don’t pay any tax on feel’s kiddy clothes as well as on awl Marion’s grifted bits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
AB55BF09-4FC9-41C3-8946-5E3C317FA4EC.jpeg

How shite can a dinner look if Marion’s stovies actually look better than someboady elses? Ah widnae thank you for stovies for ma dinner anyways but after his highlight ah think ah’d rather huv sum ah Rayns dinner.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I see he’s started hiding the number of likes on his posts. I called it when Hinch spoke about it last week. But he doesnae follow any trends on this app!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
NOT sticking up for Deek but we’re these no his pj’s from the Xmas Eve box last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just to go back to the big Ava May bracelet reveal; Cooksons are one of the main companies that provide materials to jewellers, including snake chain silver bracelets, which cost £8.15 including Vat. These will be good quality and you don’t need a professional account to order, anyone could purchase.

A quick google shows that she might have got them cheaper…it’s hard to tell quality from the filtered photos I’ve seen.

£40 is just taking the piss out of your followers and shame on Mario for encouraging it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.