Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both still following each other. You need to put the full Insta name in ma lovelies.

Sad thing is coz they can’t behave like grown ups there’s a young girl in the middle here who idolises both Hinch and Mario. How does Clare explain that to her. She’ll be FUMING looking at the splits Katie has with Marion’s face on them 🙈
It’s absolutely disgusting from all of them involved using that young lassie as a pawn in their sick, twisted Insta hunt for fame🤬

Oh and Margo aka ‘Shaky Stevens’ dry your eyes and delete the bleeping APP ya fud!!!!!
No one cares about your self inflicted shakes!!!!!
Sympathy seeking at its finest ma lovlies🥔💎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I often wonder if they closed all social media down how this lot would survive....Pfftt they wouldn't! 🤣
Facebook especially is not like it used to be where it was a fun place to be. It's just full of people back biting, politics, debby downers, people bragging what they've bought, and posting every single friggin day with their holiday snaps while still on holiday.
Me, my phone comes with me on holiday, but it gets switched off until I'm on home ground.

I think my Instagram is playing tricks on me or I'm doing something wrong lol
Bizarre?. I've just started following her 15 minutes ago with no problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I often wonder if they closed all social media down how this lot would survive....Pfftt they wouldn't! 🤣
Facebook especially is not like it used to be where it was a fun place to be. It's just full of people back biting, politics, debby downers, people bragging what they've bought, and posting every single friggin day with their holiday snaps while still on holiday.
Me, my phone comes with me on holiday, but it gets switched off until I'm on home ground.

Bizarre?. I've just started following her 15 minutes ago with no problem?
Yeah I can find her account to follow no problem, was saying that she doesn't follow mario on mine but he follows her, but others have said she still follows him, just a glitch on mine I think 🤔

Mine did this
Glad it's not just me 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
*uploads photie oh an average looking drink by a bog standard hotel pool captioned ‘How’s your Monday 🍹’* asked by the same folk who spend the other 51 Mondays oh the year oan a total downer hating their lives and counting down tae the weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I can find her account to follow no problem, was saying that she doesn't follow mario on mine but he follows her, but others have said she still follows him, just a glitch on mine I think 🤔
Oh right, I'm with you 👍😊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am screaming already “since joining Instagram I’ve learned that it comes With a price to bare” take a seat Mariah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Youse aw need to get over to swatch wan a Marion’s besties, big greedy mccready (pinkpeonyhome)
Pissed like wan a mazza’s big watery IBS explosions😂😂
I have broken doon n canny switch lane but its okay Iv got a wee bespoke cheeseboard on the dashboard while I wait on the AA😂😂
Tube ae primula aye? Tons a love 💎

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Mario when he wants to show us his Christmas tree for the 467th time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.