Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's basically making a choice to be anxious so he needs to shut the feck up. Other people would love to have that choice of not being anxious but here he is choosing anxiety and crying about it. Pathetic little smellybridge of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hawd the bus…..2 Sundays in a row fur drama ma lovelies. I’ll be right back wi the popcorn tae take a seat 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What pathetic little babies both the mother and Marion are. Poor Katie will be wondering what the duck she's done to deserve that.
It just shows what scum they both are. I’ll bet Hinch is loving the drama as well. She’s one nasty bleep. The whole scene of that lot on insta is so toxic

• Sad
Reactions: 30
He’s a glutton for punishment, if ‘this app’ affects him too much then delete the bleeping thing! If something is toxic then avoid it. He hasn’t and won’t because he gets way too much validation from it he lives for the number of likes or the brown nosing posts and comments he gets when he posts his Xmas tree for example but what he doesn’t realise is the come down that he gets when that engagements starts to fall. This Hinch/Katie thing is a prime example of how ‘this app’ affects his mental health. Btw did anyone see that peony stories last night? She’s Marlon’s friend from ‘this app’ and her stories must have gave her a red neck this morning. I was black affronted for the stupid cow

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She should duck off to Facebook with that tit. I can't bear this behaviour, say what you want to say to the person you want to communicate with.
Its embarrassing. They either need tae say whit it actually is they want tae say or jist duck up and duck off. Ah canny bear grown adults posting sly memes and digs like it’s High School.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s a glutton for punishment, if ‘this app’ affects him too much then delete the bleeping thing! If something is toxic then avoid it. He hasn’t and won’t because he gets way too much validation from it he lives for the number of likes or the brown nosing posts and comments he gets when he posts his Xmas tree for example but what he doesn’t realise is the come down that he gets when that engagements starts to fall. This Hinch/Katie thing is a prime example of how ‘this app’ affects his mental health. Btw did anyone see that peony stories last night? She’s Marlon’s friend from ‘this app’ and her stories must have gave her a red neck this morning. I was black affronted for the stupid cow
Is Peony the one from Wales who is blatantly shagging her brother?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is Peony the one from Wales who is blatantly shagging her brother?
Nah she’s from Glasgow way, not sure which part but she’s the most fake thing ever. Posts everything and her kids must be fed up of having videos taken from them. Her husband is an utter munter too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think he seriously needs to get over the fact Hinch didn’t want to see him. Surely that’s between him and Hinch. No need to be deleting pics of himself with Katie.

Reactions: 26
Its embarrassing. They either need tae say whit it actually is they want tae say or jist duck up and duck off. Ah canny bear grown adults posting sly memes and digs like it’s High School.
This is why l don't use Facebook now much. I've got a few acquaintances who love to air their drama on it, be it in their own words or quotes. They get snoozed every 30 days 🙄

Has he been on here when he mentions peoples drinking antics and how it's been pointed out how his hand shake?....Hi Maz 👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
He won't unfollow as he feeds off the toxicity.
He follows her but she's unfollowed him when I check my Instagram, might be Instagram glitch tho, I've typed it in full 🤔

That picture of him and Derek outside B&M with Katie from last summer
Oh What a nasty little bleep he is, deleting a pic of that wee girl, nasty nasty little scrote, hey mazda, we know you read here, what happened to being kind? Karma is coming for you big time you prick, you've shown your true colours now, disgusting behavior. If that wee girls mum reads here please out that little bleep, it's about time everyone was shown how nasty and venomous he is.

Reactions: 23
He’s shown his true colours again lately with his behaviour over Hinch visiting Katie. No one has said anything about him shaking to him, he’s blatantly been here and read what we’ve said about it. To be honest his behaviour and Katie’s mums behaviour is despicable. They need to remember that Katie is a vulnerable, impressionable teenager. The way her mother pimps her out for likes and followers is disgusting. That visit with Hinch should have been a private moment if it was as special as they say it was. As for the anxiety bollocks, well, it’s just that, bollocks! And if he’s that bothered by “the app” then just delete it, it’s not like he’s earning a crust from it. That post is littered with poor grammar yet again and an abundance of exclamation marks where they shouldn’t be. Absolute bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They are both still following each other. You need to put the full Insta name in ma lovelies.

Sad thing is coz they can’t behave like grown ups there’s a young girl in the middle here who idolises both Hinch and Mario. How does Clare explain that to her. She’ll be FUMING looking at the splits Katie has with Marion’s face on them 🙈

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.