Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else see Katie’s mums insta stories today? I felt they were aimed right at Mario.

Reactions: 20
I see he’s started hiding the number of likes on his posts. I called it when Hinch spoke about it last week. But he doesnae follow any trends on this app!!!
He's such a dick.

We all know his number of likes had dropped over the past few week's, so late as usual Maz 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
E6B5D9A4-120D-4AD7-8E7A-5589EF302170.png

Yeah sure people have went out and bought these mugs given they fact you posted about them 5 hours ago and the shops will close at 4 on a Sunday. Where are all the reposts you beaky bleeping liar 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 40
One billionaires slice between them the minge bag. Bet he wolfed Derek's when he was a kip.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So the luvlees have aww gone oot and bought the tacky mugs ...dont shops close at 4pm oan a Sunday? Maybe mierdres local store has bespoke hours...so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 920594
Yeah sure people have went out and bought these mugs given they fact you posted about them 5 hours ago and the shops will close at 4 on a Sunday. Where are all the reposts you beaky bleeping liar 🤥
So the luvlees have aww gone oot and bought the tacky mugs ...dont shops close at 4pm oan a Sunday? Maybe mierdres local store has bespoke hours...so aye
It’s in England that shops close at 4 on a Sunday, they don’t in Scotland x

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Marion is playing a dangerous game, here's my take on things:
- Hinch will have told M that her management controlled everything. She had no say in it and was under orders to keep it quiet. He's already forgiven her as he knows he has too much to lose.
- So he went after Clare who was probably also sworn to secrecy and who will always put her kids first.
- His posts are very passive aggressive and narcissistic. Calling the anxiety card and making it all about him.
- He's playing people off each other, posting that Rendall and Kayleigh are the only ones he can trust. Implying they have taken his side. They were all at his tat cave in August as 'friends' so he's out to cause trouble. Rendall to be fair did a counter post to say 'Always a safe space to vent here'.

Like others I don't agree with how Clare has put her family out there but head to head she will come out top. He would be very stupid to go up against her to gain support when she has Katie. I doubt her Hubby as a paramedic will stand for any nonsense and would tell him to GTF!! If he isn't careful this could be his downfall.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just to go back to the big Ava May bracelet reveal; Cooksons are one of the main companies that provide materials to jewellers, including snake chain silver bracelets, which cost £8.15 including Vat. These will be good quality and you don’t need a professional account to order, anyone could purchase.

A quick google shows that she might have got them cheaper…it’s hard to tell quality from the filtered photos I’ve seen.

£40 is just taking the piss out of your followers and shame on Mario for encouraging it.
I looked at the Pandora website and their snake chain bracelets start at £55! So not that much of a stretch for the real deal. If Hannah was that big a friend, as he claims surely she wouldn’t let Deek buy it, there would be mates rates surely. She is fleecing you Maz, using you for her own gain and you cannot see it. If he wasn’t such a nasty wee man, I would actually feel sorry for him, but he is so I don’t 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ma lovelies we are truly blessed in Scotland to have bespoke and boujee opening times on a Sunday. High St Poundland's will close at 5pm, his local Paisley one is 6pm but shopping centre ones can be open till 8pm (Braehead).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Play station on a tracksuit, come on! A grown ass man is wearing that 🤷🏼‍♀️🤭🤣
My husband isn’t that much older than dumdum Derek and I swear to god if he came home with that PlayStation outfit on I’d have him bleeping sectioned!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
*uploads photie oh an average looking drink by a bog standard hotel pool captioned ‘How’s your Monday 🍹’* asked by the same folk who spend the other 51 Mondays oh the year oan a total downer hating their lives and counting down tae the weekend.
…and for weeks after they’re back we’re treated to holiday snaps captioned “take me back” with loads of crying face emojis

Marion has bored him to sleep at 6pm. So by a busy weekend, he meant a quick ad for a blacelet and charum, he got up at lunchtime, made a bacon sandwich, and a sausage casserole and watched TV. That's a busy weekend?! This lazy thumb heed duck, god help if he actually had to cook every day. 😂
Bit in bold - is that a euphemism?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
…and for weeks after they’re back we’re treated to holiday snaps captioned “take me back” with loads of crying face emojis
Aw the worst ah human kind. And every photie is oh them burnt tae duck, bitten by every mosquito oan the continent and posing wae every creep available et a Lineker’s bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ma lovelies we are truly blessed in Scotland to have bespoke and boujee opening times on a Sunday. High St Poundland's will close at 5pm, his local Paisley one is 6pm but shopping centre ones can be open till 8pm (Braehead).
@Doodlebug71 see my post earlier. I know things are very different outside of mainland Scotland. I’m not far from Marion and these are our closing times right now but as @menopausalmargrit says it’s later in December.
I remember visiting family in England over festive period years ago and the shops were shut Boxing Day and NeW Years Day. There are some remote parts (islands) of Scotland that still won’t open on a Sunday.

Reactions: 11
Apologies that it’s a week late but ah was listening tae some Christmas songs and this wan seemed too gid not tae abuse.

The balloon arch’s coming down
(Christmas) am watchin it fall
(Christmas) only Rendall’s around
(Christmas) Hinchy, please come home

Sophie Hinchcliffe’s in town
(Christmas) she’s no ma pal Ah wis wrong
(Christmas) her and Katie don’t want me around

You’re staying at Mar Hall
But it not like Christmas at all
‘Cause ah wis expecting you tae come here
Paisleys really nothing tae fear

Mental lights on the tree
(Christmas) ah keep saying am fine
(Christmas) you should be here with me

Ma wreath hangs in ma hall
You’re no answering ma calls
Glesga airport is oan the road past here
Maybe you’ll come here next year

If there was a way
(Christmas) that hoosecoat’s quite dear
(Christmas) gies it for Christmas Day
Please
(Please) please
(Please) please
(Please) please (please)
Hinchy please come home (please)
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home
(Christmas) Hinchy please come home (Christmas)
Oh yeah yeah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.