Cleaning with Mario #52 How the Hinch stole Mario’s Christmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please please please please if there is a god, let Mario go rogue and end up getting lifted on Christmas Eve (by the very officers whose truncheons he polishes….)

As all the wee wans fae Paisley waken up to see if Sunty has been, the dulcet shrieks of “Karma on your arse PC Plod, you’d be nothing without a shiny truncheon! My Christmas Eve my rules. So aye” can be heard far and wide

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I think he means he’ll be out for a beige spoons breakfast and then he’ll head home to get cozy with his wee Christmas Eve box and chocolate even tho he doesnae like sweet things.
Castelvecchi must be opening late on Christmas Eve. She’ll be having a beige platter of pizza crunch, chips and 2 x pickles with a can of joos. How festive!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
A wiz in primark the day dain ma Xmas shopping, looking fur some pjs in mens section, PlayStation get up everyyyywhere.. dressing goons, onsies, the lot - thought of deek straight away.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
141,997 People: ______

Maz 3 messages: JOOST GOT MA DMS NOO THOOOOOOOZINDS AY YEEZ JOOST THOOZINDS AND THOOOZINDS A MESSAGES TAE GET THROUGH MA LOVELIES💎🥔🥔✋🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Posts three messages, states he has posted ‘a couple’ - he can’t even count!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Buses finish early on Christmas Eve, hope he's checked the timetable on his McGills Buses app. Imagine him having one too many Snowballs, missing the last bus and having to walk home through the scheme in his Goochys and Louis Vooton scarf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
In bed and asleep by 8.pm last night. There's something wrong with him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could it be that he is doing 14 hours a day overtime dusting and that’s why he’s tired but wants to portray still ‘ a lady of leisure working 2 hours a day’ lifestyle?
That might explain all the tat buying
Cause he’s spends more than me on crap 🤣 and that’s saying something

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So basically he’s going to Wallace Well Farm for dinner and a couple of “cheeky” fruit ciders? Guarantee he will either cancel or if he goes he will be back up the road before 6pm!

What a life he lives. He would be better off deed.

Buckle up ma lovelies, I think we are going on a dupe Alexander McQueen trainer jurnee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh ffs Margo’s gonna be strutting the streets of Seedhill with her knock off Alexander McQueen trainers with wee Dumdim Derek by her side dressed heed to toe in Primark PlayStation gear. Classy!!!!!!😂💎🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.