Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget about hos joab he has that too and he can leave that app at any time he's nae bothered for 127 dots
And don’t forget his joab is his joab and he disnae need to share anything on this app. This app is just this app and so on and so forth ……..

Reactions: 31
He has had big raw patches of what he calls X zeema on his face. Feel like the curator of the museum of Mario.
Aw rage I missed that I hope uses the unstoppables so it happens again I want to see what he uses to cure it
You are our resident expert and fountain of knowledge

Oh Blanche I'm howling I had forgotten the signature Pose

Reactions: 18
Just like the he’s dissnae like chocolate ma
Lovelies

All those photos and I’ve not even got my tree up yet
I absolutely adore Christmas and everything that goes with it but seeing his pissing Insta pics has made me want to call off Christmas.

BRB, telling the boyf we’re calling off Christmas because Marion has overdone it and annoyed me. See you next year!

Reactions: 29
Just like the he’s dissnae like chocolate ma
Lovelies

All those photos and I’ve not even got my tree up yet
I canny believe Rayn hasn't wrecked it the balls on my tree have been off and on more times than a hookers knickers wi my cats

Reactions: 20
Take a bow Mario hen. My fuckin left eye is twitching. “Ah don’t like the sweet things in life”
Proceeds to buy one of everything from poundlands sweetie isle to fill his gifted tray

Reactions: 27
How many times does he say how gorgeous, or how beautiful when he's showing something

Reactions: 24
He actually doesn’t even realise he can fill it with savoury snacks too but literally just copies what every else does he’s passed my right aff

Reactions: 20
How many times does he say how gorgeous, or how beautiful when he's showing something
and how ’masuuuuuuuve’ everything is. For a tiny man he is always overly impressed when something is big. (isn’t the whole world big for him )

sorry if this has been asked but I’ve been looking and can’t tell if there is a tree under this tower of tatt?

Reactions: 32
It’s only just dawned on me that it actually upsets me that he refers to photos as “snaps” and “shots”. “Some items are gifted in this shot” just call it a pic or a photo you pedantic prick

Reactions: 30
Oooooo some actual joos on the joos and tapas table and a fuck tonne of cushions on the free sofa. The sofa must be so uncomfortable if he requires that amount of cushions!

Bloody hell it is!
Is he gay as well?
I'm not sure but I think so so alike.

Mario uses dishwasher tablets for Cleaning when he makes casseroles,stews,lasange Maybe for you're arse Mario hen you don't cook lovely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.