Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the soppy bleep was off last Christmas too as he already worked at the Polis HQ?

B9A3AB6E-30AD-4125-910B-61BA079B7E31.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ffs, you need to check his post out about getting Derek to take a picture of the tree.
Give me strength 🙈
He seems disgusted with Dereks choice and then goes on to blabber about his narcissistic self again!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Ffs, you need to check his post out about getting Derek to take a picture of the tree.
Give me strength 🙈
Probably because Derek wants to escape via a ladder…it’ll give the wee stoner hope n so forth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This man child needs help. His family need to do an intervention. Surely they’ve commented on his spending habits?

That haul today for next year, blew my mind.
Like what the actual fuckkkkkkkkk

I’m not even thinking of putting this years tree up never mind thinking of next year!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Ugh, he’s just such a wee oddball. I’m bougie blocked so I appreciate these threads to keep up with all the fuckwittery. I feel rotten for baby gurul Rayn, has she got no toys or anything at all? I’ve got two indoor cats but my living room’s packed with their toys and they have the full run of the place.😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He's makes it so obvious that he's been on here 🙄

Hi again Maz 👋

Ugh, he’s just such a wee oddball. I’m bougie blocked so I appreciate these threads to keep up with all the fuckwittery. I feel rotten for baby gurul Rayn, has she got no toys or anything at all? I’ve got two indoor cats but my living room’s packed with their toys and they have the full run of the place.😕
Same as my two boys. They've got more toys than some human kids 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ ……..still buys more junk , where does he keep all that shite in that tiny flat…….?

Reactions: 14
"Ah hink this just sets aff the tree" , Ah think this sets 'fire' to the tree, the word your lookin fur is FIRE 🔥 maz, Anymair shite oan that honkin tree it will absalooootly set it aff. .oan fire an yer wee hobbit will be burnt fae the groon up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At this point I've got to believe that even his most ardent fans must be at a loss to understand this behaviour.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.