Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously my heart actually hurt when he showed the butter with a little bit of bread underneath it, Jesus Christ, his arteries must be clogged to death 😱🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Seriously my heart actually hurt when he showed the butter with a little bit of bread underneath it, Jesus Christ, his arteries must be clogged to death 😱🤮
Its aww to help it slide oot the morra wae nae IBS splashes aww up the shitter ma luvlee so aye

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I hope Mr hunts first name is Mike. That's all I'm posting today etc. 😂
Ahaha am gawn tae start calling him that and he’s no gawn tae huv a clue why 🤣

Haha. Sprinkling it oot the flat window. The junkies won’t know what’s going on. 😂😂 I buy it mainly to piss my hubby off. He moans about it til January. 😂😂😂
It does kinda ruin the magic when the neighbours are snorting it once yer done haha ah don’t mind the reindeer dust, it’s was the Santa footprints last year that Mr Hunt went mad about. Ah didnae huv any snow spray so used talc instead - we wur skating about the flairs aw day long 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He has a real serious problem. No normal person spends this amount of time and money sourcing decorations for a Christmas tree next year. I have two 8 ft Christmas (smell the wealth) in my house in seperate rooms obviously and all my decorations fits into one large box. He really is a sad sad little man child

Reactions: 31
He inserts the magic key (see attached picture) clicks his candy cane heels three times and rings the Believe Bell and oot pops Santa 🎅 Ho bleeping Ho!!!!!!!
Fucks sake! 😂😂😂 imagine him doing his little power walk tae work with that thing in!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if Derek ever gets laughed at work for all the Xmas eve boxes , Santa stop signs , pjs to match ??
He’s just on scrounging for next year from Tony Almond , hoping he’ll get sent free Xmas decorations like all the rest . He’s one greedy little rat

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
There's a show on apple tv, the fight before Christmas. Starring a nutcase who goes ott about decorations. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He paid nearly £40 for this plastic tit? He really is something else. That’s basically a days wages for him!

E0A7ED38-DBE8-49D8-8DA8-404A68D65A96.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
We all joke but he is WAAAY out of control with spending and buying utter shite!! That theme is migraine inducing and of course he has to be OTT. Defo copying others when he says he stays in his ain lane (naw ye don't Marion). Saying the the bigger baubles set off the tree and giving the size is EXACTLY what his pal Lee says and does. To be fair her trees are beautiful but too much for me.

It's not even December and he's buying stuff for next year when, knowing him he'll be bored by then and it will all get tossed. The excessive spending will only get worse, he's nae other content as I said, shot his load too early 🍆💦

Prob spends hours going through others insta's and Pinterest for the next thing he'll be obsessed with. Poor poor Deek....and Rayn having to live in that cave of cheap glitter 🤦‍♀️ Probably canny even fart without sprinkling glitter like rainbow 🌈💨

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Spelling! Again!

Yer Maw’s tree is shite too hen!

Can’t wait until we get the reveal of oor Crystal Chandelier’s tree at the old people’s home. Bet it’s proper boujee. So aye

EBA0357E-6024-47F9-82D5-8FB534A4F24A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.