Cleaning with Mario #51 Scheme Queen, face scratched on a sausage. So aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched his stories and I am absalootley gobsmacked.

He has well and truly lost the plot, and I won’t be told otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All that tat that’s been delivered today “for next year” 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 he’s a hoarder. He’s next level. By the time he goes to actually retrieve that stuff next year, all the glitter will have fallen off! So cheap and nasty. So aye

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched his stories and I am absalootley gobsmacked.

He has well and truly lost the plot, and I won’t be told otherwise
Completely agree, never in my life have in witnessed a grown man get that excited about plastic Christmas tat for next year Ffs 🤦‍♂️
He should seek some some help for his problem there’s no denying he’s got issues!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Completely agree, never in my life have in witnessed a grown man get that excited about plastic Christmas tat for next year Ffs 🤦‍♂️
He should seek some some help for his problem there’s no denying he’s got issues!!
He claims he is excited about Christmas but he is just really excited that Christmas provides him with 'content'. He can keep buying and sharing tat and his 'lovelies' will like it...he gets a dopamine hit and then the cycle continues.

Christmas as an adult, without kids*, is about family and friends. It's a few days where everyone is off work and prepared to make the effort to catch up with each other.

*I'm an adult without kids and I love the chance to eat some good food, have some good catch ups, potter around a market, look at some pretty lights, buy some great presents for people but have a few days of chilling out and reflecting on the year. Being grateful for friends, family and experiences is what it's about!

He totally misses the point of Christmas, it really is just a shopping opportunity for him. He is so horrendousy influenced by Instagram it's frightening and fascinating at the same time.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t even think I have the words to describe my shock. I’ve said it before on a previous thread, think it was when he bought all the autumn tat, I can’t comprehend the amount of money he spends on tit. Never seen anyone more wasteful in my puff!!

I struggle to believe he is a well person. He would be better saving the hundreds of pounds spent on bleeping ‘candy cane laaane’ and instead go on a therapy jurnee to discuss his deep rooted trauma that contributes to his spending habit. My mind is blown yet again Marion, wow👏

Reactions: 23
Ffs, you need to check his post out about getting Derek to take a picture of the tree.
Give me strength 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.