Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The elf looks like he's had an accident 😂 Clinging on for dear life, just like Mazda and his xmas "content".
ALL PLANS CANCELLED TODAY!!!

Imagine that was your life. Cancelling plans coz you’re tired. Get a bleeping red bull down you and duck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Can you imagine how many photos he must have on his phone of his Christmas tree? We only see the ones that meet his approval. I bet he could scroll for hours and still see the same honking picture. Pathetic man.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
ALL PLANS CANCELLED TODAY!!!

Imagine that was your life. Cancelling plans coz you’re tired. Get a bleeping red bull down you and duck up!
To be fair what plans would he have possibly had? He has no friends, his family can’t stand him and he doesn’t like to venture further than a mile from the slum for any length of time.

What he means is he won’t be walking doon to B&M for more shite followed by a dinner at Castleveechie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve goat a life aff this app my lovelies, I cannae be outed like this. Goat in my colleagues car this morning after reading a bit of tattle in the morning, plugged masel in to get the sat nav up & this started playing 😂.
E7B46D1F-FB00-45CC-A1FB-0D25D2F7E493.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I discovered Marlon from the old cleaning threads which are no more RIP… they were a riot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you imagine how many photos he must have on his phone of his Christmas tree? We only see the ones that meet his approval. I bet he could scroll for hours and still see the same honking picture. Pathetic man.
I think this is how he doesn't sleep well. I said a while back it must take him ages setting things up so perfectly before he takes pictures, and he probably has to scroll through so many to find the perfect one.

As for that tree having all those massive decorations, it just looks like he's threw things on it.
A friggin ladder with an elf on it now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I doubt he even had plans. At best it was going out to buy more crap. If your sleep pattern was that bad, you'd have made a strong coffee and gone out anyway to be active, get fresh air, tire yourself more in the hopes of sleeping. Coming off a run of nights (where you actually are awake all night, working more than 2 hrs Mario!), after your last night where you are much more tired than Mario would likely ever know, at most you allow yourself a nap when you get in and then you get up and try to live a normal day to force yourself to sleep normally at night again, not mope about in self-pity. It's not like he drives and exhaustion is a risk. If he's moaning about his sleep pattern it's because realistically he does very little, rarely goes out for anything meaningful, appears to sit and watch crap and scroll social media all day so I can imagine his body has no idea what time of day it is. What a sad little existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.