Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesnae like chocolate but he’s got a selection box, a hot chocolate bomb and a tube of munchies... seems legit but it’s his page, his rules 😅
I hate that patronising little laugh thing he does, makes me want to drop kick him in to the middle of next week 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He doesnae like chocolate but he’s got a selection box, a hot chocolate bomb and a tube of munchies... seems legit but it’s his page, his rules 😅
I hate that patronising little laugh thing he does, makes me want to drop kick him in to the middle of next week 🤬
He must do shites like a fox. All black and runny where they eat pure trash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
He has a serious problem. As soon as he sees anything red and white he has to has it for this god awful 'theme'

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ffs what grown men sit at home Xmas eve eating a selection box and wearing fluffy socks?. I’m back to thinking he’s a parody account ma lovelies 😂 I’ll be off down the pub myself with friends and family. Waking up Xmas day hungover but living life as it should be 🎄🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Selling well then. 🙄
I came here to say the same.
A big price drop on those horrible diffusers, and now buy one get one free on the cheap, tacky fragrances.

Business obviously isn't booming over at Ava May's. And l bet those that paid full price are fuming.

Learn from this you suckers! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You lot are some funny fuckers aren’t you? Rayn is a leopard, minimum height at Blackpool, the AliExpress army uniform, the mascot, and the very very best thing I’ve heard for a long time “face scratched on a sausage”, I’m lying in bed with a nasty chest infection feeling sorry for myself, you lot are making me cough even more, but it’s worth it, non existent tears have been wiped from my beak, keep it up!
Scratched on a sausage was mine, glad you like it..👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Course it isnae its that face of just havin ate Mariah's stovies, you know. . where you'll go aw grey and wake up wae yer IBS through the flairboards n an hole like a dragon's nostril. So Aye💎
hole like a dragons nostril.... pissing myself laughing just writing that...⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He has a serious problem. As soon as he sees anything red and white he has to has it for this god awful 'theme'
I mean he had Christmas decs everywhere in the run up to Candy Cane Lane and now the load he’s brought since where is he going to store it all. Where will it all go in the bedsit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean he had Christmas decs everywhere in the run up to Candy Cane Lane and now the load he’s brought since where is he going to store it all. Where will it all go in the bedsit 🤔
It'll go straight through the floorboards down to a crack den full of angry junkies...🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It'll go straight through the floorboards down to a crack den full of angry junkies...🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Doon stairs trying to shoot up and Mavis and Derek land oan yer lap candy cane extravaganza included wearing there tight fit Christmas hugh Hefner pjs..wae Mavis screeching in a high pitched hullo ma Junkies Luvlees

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So glad we're back on track on this thread as it's awe aboot oor Marion and naebody else ma lovelies.
Wee roaster is still playing with us and deflecting fae his fav of kriss an joos. We know you don't really like a chocolate log Manbagz.
Please huv a good sleep the night as oor Marion is aff fur 5 days so we will need oor strength tae cope wi the bombardment oh candy cane deluge!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know why, but I can just feel it in my waters. At some point on his 5 days off he’ll be “am no well! Always the way when are huv teem off. So aye”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly! He does nae like chocolate then proceeds to show a haul full of chocolate 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 885992
UM…. I think he likes chocolate ma lovelie, nae debates now😝

For someone who doesn’t like chocolate, he must like chocolate, but doesn’t want to tell us he likes chocolate, so he buys chocolate 🙈

Mazza I hope te duck ur ring burns all over Christmas!🎄 mwah mwah 💋 💎 X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How can he be arsed already buying stuff for next Christmas when it isn’t even December yet? It’s obvious material things fill the emptiness inside of him for only so long before he needs to make the next purchase. Ironically I think Marlon has steered so far oot his ane lane he has nae idea how to get his life back oan track…doomed to a life of criss, joos, castelvecchi and candy cane shite n so forth…so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.