Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
parking ma arse inty candy cane laine ready for the balloons tae deflate💎 Tonnes ah love ma luvlies and happy Tuesday❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone’s commented on his latest post that he’s the uk version of turtle creek lane, is he though? No he is not! 🤭🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks Mazda for the balloon update we know a lot of your stories are to indirectly communicate with us ❤😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder what the real friends of that girl who died think when they see him whoring her name around for likes 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Someone’s commented on his latest post that he’s the uk version of turtle creek lane, is he though? No he is not! 🤭🤭🤣🤣
The entrance tae Turtle Creek Lanes hoose wid be bigger than Marion’s foo building. They’ve got tae be at it. Ah hope someboady tags Marion in wan oh their posts and Jen can huv a look at the Paisley version. Am sure she’ll be oan the hunt for a deflating balloon arch when she’s sees it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Happy new thread on this glorious day when we are treatit to yet another grid post of his horrid tree

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For the love of his why does he have a stocking for the bleeping cat?! And why does he and Derek have Christmas Eve boxes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For the love of his why does he have a stocking for the bleeping cat?! And why does he and Derek have Christmas Eve boxes?!
The cat stocking is fine but two grown men needing stockings & the Christmas Eve boxes🙀 jBest part is they know what’s in the bleeping boxes 😂 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Took me all my morning I should of been doing housework to catch up from page 40 of the last thread. How’s it possible to love people I don’t know you guys are life 👏🏻👏🏻 I’m deed 💀💀 after catching up on that but aye I’m still blocked so il be on and off as I can’t cope with it and it’s canes I want to wrap them round his neck But keep being yous because your all class 🙌🏼🥰 he must sit and laugh at some of it his got to I can’t move howling at some of these post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.