Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had never seen this dugheed person everyone was mentioning so I went to look…wow. I am speechless. Is she ok ma luvlies?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
seen more inviting jail cells ma luvlie
I bet they were more colour co-ordinated too 😉

Ma lovelies. I’m coming oot of ma Laine to post this meme which is donkeys years old and well known but always makes me think of Mazda and Rayn…
094CA941-26FE-4DD9-870E-17119B65F6C8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies. I took a trip down candy cane memory lane and watched some highlights. Remember the decorating journee when he reminded us all what a nasty piece of work he is...

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Hello ma lovelies. I took a trip down candy cane memory lane and watched some highlights. Remember the decorating journee when he reminded us all what a nasty piece of work he is...

View attachment 886349
Vile, rotten little weasel. All Derek seems to want is a quiet life - working, playing his games and watching the football. Instead Marion has Derek’s gaff in constant uproar for the validation of strangers on the internet. 🙄

Reactions: 35
Poor Derek. Bet he wishes Marion would duck off. Nasty wee parasite.

I'm perplexed watching him hoard tat from home bargains for next Christmas. Its not even December 2021 yet and he's stashing stuff for December 2022. The thrill of his Christmas stuff has long worn off.
How sad must him and Derek be getting out their Christmas eve boxes and knowing exactly what's in them because they put them together. Where is the surprise? Putting their new pjs on and sitting in that bedsit all night before ringing their elf bells and going to bed. Do they really think santa is coming?
Its so sad that its actually like a scene from Mr Bean at Christmas. You know where he puts the stuff in his own stocking and wakes up and unwraps it all and pretends he's surprised!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

View attachment 886349
What a horrible, nasty bastard he is!.
When did this happen, because l never saw this.

Bin the twit, Derek. You can do so much better than that narcissist, and people like him never change 😠

Reactions: 19
I've not viewed this thread for ages ma lovelies ...just killing ma self laughing how I can come back on and only on here can I read that someone shits like a fox and has a beak even though they are a human being?? Even though it appears he's a vile human being. The whole candy cane crap is a pure sight for sore eyes and the revealing of pound shop selection boxes...like we've never seen them before???? has left me in fits of laughter. His obsession with cheap tats is on another level. Why can't he just buy one nice thing and people would genuinely ask where he got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s no way on this earth he is gonna do candy cane lame next year, as soon as he sees on Pinterest what’s popular next year he’ll be binning all that tit quicker than you can say, peppermint flavoured candy, he’s such a prick! 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Ah wish ah wisnae late tae the Marion party and wis around for aw this 🤣 ah love when youse aw go down Marion memory lane wae aw the stories!
I don't post a lot but I'm always here reading and laughing 😂 I love the wit on this thread!
This post got me thinking, how long has everyone been watching 👀 him and how did you come across him?

I've been following him since around the time Rayn fell out the window, think I was right into the cleaning accounts back then.
I liked him cos he made me laugh. That was before his teeth journey and every other bloody journey 🙄
Now I just watch to laugh at him 😂😂

• Haha
I don't post a lot but I'm always here reading and laughing 😂 I love the wit on this thread!
This post got me thinking, how long has everyone been watching 👀 him and how did you come across him?

I've been following him since around the time Rayn fell out the window, think I was right into the cleaning accounts back then.
I liked him cos he made me laugh. That was before his teeth journey and every other bloody journey 🙄
I started following him when he used to do his skin care, makeup and singing episodes, then his teeth journey, so it must be about 1.5 years or so?.

I think l came across him through Hinch mentioning him?.

Reactions: 18

Fell out the window?? 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've just went onto his stories "Boy wonder". And he speaks to Derek like crap at times, worse than what l remember 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 15

I found her at the beginning of lockdown #1. I spent months thinking he was a parody account. It got even funnier when I realised this is actually the highlights of his pathetic existence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
F0D88BE5-F5FD-48F9-AA84-486DA279A609.png

A long day ahead? bleeping buffoon, you’re off for 5 days and it’s not even like you work full time anyway. Get tae duck and stop moaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a miserable bastard. He's got a cob on before he's even got out of bed.
@chickenlittle007 try having a wank, it's like hoovering but lying down, might help you sleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Seding messages to yourself again, Maz?!.

You make it so obvious by cutting off the names when you post them 🙄
Daft cow! Does she not realise when he moves into his dream home :rolleyes: the council will
If he knew how to use his account in the right way and stop needing to be so over the top in his wee house stop buying tat and be less of a witch he would be a good account for people that don't live in the big homes etc that all care about freebies and money.

Take the markland home she's is absolutely vile. she would take the last of your clothes and put then on insta for a price not to mention her disgusting fat shaming and gay tweets.that lout of a husband they can't do anything together without people knowing on insta.

I will say this about Marion he does come across sometimes that he thinks he's better than other people especially when he has stories and he says something like "I'm not going to be doing all that so I cant show use no way" like he did with the Christmas tree lights. He talks to his lovelys like they are stupid.or my pet hate he does is like "use notice absolutely everything nothing gets passed use"No Mario you just show us every thing so of course people are going to notice 🤣
Ugh that Markland woman her house is vile! And that big slobbering dog on the sofa :sick: if I was her I'd have a tiny fluffy white dog that would match my decor !

Oooooh she’s crabbit the morning! So aye
Is she on her rags?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Hello ma lovely. I admit that I was very much into the cleaning accounts back then too, and I found him via a shout out from Littlemissmops. I realised very quickly that Hinch (who just bores me and I ignore completely) and Mazda, who still amuses me in a very sadistic ‘watching a car crash’ way, are a pair of 🛎 ends. 😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.