Cleaning with Mario #50 Mazza and the McKnightmare before Christmas: curse of the nippy bum bum sauce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another take away? Keep on with them hen, they’re starting to show all over your bloated face. So aye

Mrs Hinch’s husband has gotten really fat as well lately. Maybe it’s the new “that app” trend?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🥰 wee soldier 🥰

He looks about 8 💙😂
I am utterly convince that’s cadets uniform, ma luvlies. I’m waiting for my boujee husband to get his arse home so I can pester him 🙈 I’m no ready to accept Marion into the bespoke military wife club, absolutely fyooming.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So after a whirlwind Xmas 2021, he’s now ready to show us his Xmas 2023 decs? duck me. I need to sit down. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A 38 year old man way a christmas eve box, that’s aw i’ve got to say💎

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Omg wind your neck in maz, Xmas eve boxes for two grown ass men, what the duck is happening?? And that god awful high pitched voice he does really drives me mental, just get in the bin you prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
6B4DC021-CA10-4570-898D-836BDC50F451.png
Loving the bespoke ‘Giant Christmas Bag Blocking The Wardrobe’ Art Installation going on in the corner.

I actually cannot understand how he lives like this! The clutter!! Imagine not being able to open your wardrobe or walk round your sofa all year round because you have nowhere else to store your excessive amount of Christmas decorations!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Im sorry but this guy doesn’t like chocolate he’s no a chocolate person you know he doesn’t do chocolate 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.