Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just putting this here, ready for this afternoon. This was his latest spending….before today’s reveal…
Christmas £418.58
Plus Autumn and Fire = £1,311.77

Got a busy day planned but if Mazda could just price items I’m happy to tally it all up for him. He is welcome!
20minutes worth of video to cost his shopping.....!!!!!!! That's ridiculous...!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_20211107-112834_Instagram.jpg

Feels like a telling off from me maw with that end bit 'you get what your given'
Just enjoy whats there from today 😂 I found none of it enjoyable - I had to have a paracetamol and a little lie down after watching the big reveal.
Imagine there are people with their notifications on desperate to know where he got that tat from.....from over a year ago! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He’s making a point of turning the candy canes the wrong way round isn’t he? 😂 the screensaver 😂 it looks like one of them games u have to play ‘catch the candy cane’ lol.

his living room is so cold, I do actually love our Christmas tree, with our coal fire lit, actually cosey 🤣
can’t believe he has a tree in his bedroom - aww just like my 10 & 12 year old daughters, bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t mind the tree he’s got in the bedroom - it would have looked nice in the living room though not the bedroom. More traditional and warm looking than the candy cane lane monstrosity.

Reactions: 19
I'll parallel park right beside you ma lovelie coz I don't really mind the tree. Aye its odd for a childless couple pushing 40 but... I still don't hate it. If he got rid of literally all the other christmas shite, the tree wouldn't be too bad in its own... 🙈 I'm ashamed of masel...
He has two nieces too doesn’t he, so it would be understandable - but when have they ever been round?

Reactions: 16
Heaven forbid he upload 1,000 dots of death and knock back the 500 dot montage of his creepy walk aroond the tat cave

The whole time he was doing that tat cave crimbo tour I was singing in my head “Come little children” like Sarah bleeping Sanderson!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Mario is going to be the little elf and spend from now until Christmas perched under the tree and the balloon arch of Christmas dreams 💎
Thread suggestion: Marion’s utter Christmas dreams in November because it’s Easter in December

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Just enjoy what’s there from today!” has the same energy as “live your lifes!” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh heck. It looks like it's come straight out of Whoville The Grinch 🤣😂🤣😂 What's wrong with a simple, timeless classic tree and sentimental ornaments.
Screenshot_20211107-121533_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So that pile of shite tooks months of planning and shopping, and then a whole week to put up?
Just wow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hello ma lovelies. What a morning our marion has treatit us tay. But now after the excitement of his big reveal hel come down quicker than a whores knickers and itll be all in a skip before black Friday. so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.