Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211107-151700_Chrome.jpg

It's absolutely heinous in a huge house with huge doorways, so why he thought he could fit it in that room...

144 pieces though...unless the Amazon pic is one from those dodgy Chinese companies that steal photos and you never get the same item and the 144 pieces actually does only fit around the redundant mirror, he may have spares to replace it weekly! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Least we know why he's been sooo exhausted this week :rolleyes: Blowing up all those balloons. His lips were already fucked, imagine how chapped they are now :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I think it looks great,when Katie of the modernmum did it,she had a ton of support,I think that the problem is is that Mario did it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The wee fanny does realise that if he keeps reporting the losers that are saying his kid’s Christmas party balloons look good, his tour of the creep candy tat cave will start to fall off?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha… anyone else love it a little bit when mario disguised as ‘chicken’ comes on to chant support from the rooftops! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it looks great,when Katie of the modernmum did it,she had a ton of support,I think that the problem is is that Mario did it!
Na, that’s nae it hen. I absolutely detest Mrs Hinch, even more than I can’t stand oor Marion, but I can say Hinch does do a lovely Christmas tree. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Aw and chase yersel hen. They’re talking about yer pal ower oan the Christmas decorations thread, ye might want tae blow smoke up his arse ower there anaw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Enough a chanting mario aff the rooftops, you’re outnumbered here doll and yous canny convince us otherwise that Marion is nothing other than a wee annoying evil goblin💎 so piss aff and get some class❤🥔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think he’s actually put me aff Christmas 😭 I love Xmas but I think he has! he’s killed it for me 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This chicken little character has got to be Derek, he’s thick as two short planks!!!!
Look on the bright side Deek there’s sure to be a 8” Candy Cane Butt plug in the Christmas Eve Box hun!!!🍆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She has a lot more space and hasn't added in a balloon arch and a big mirror, so the scale works better. But her tree is a tacky mess, over decorated, like Marios. There is a thread for tit Christmas decorations, this thread is about Mario's account, there's no point saying well he isn't as bad as xyz account, there's either a thread about them or nobody cares.
You didn't reply to my question about his spending, if you are some sort of friend you should be pointing out to him he's wasting money and his life for likes on the gram, that would be the be kind option to go for. If you're just here to tell us he isn't funny, or the flat isn't a tit show, well you're wasting your time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just got home, ready to catch up! I’m about to see the living room 🕺🏿🤸🏾‍♀️ 50 million dots and 10 pages of tattle to catch up on😆
424E3F07-4D22-4629-AAFC-B47FAC9428FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.