Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I just wanty know where the duck is he storing aw this pish after? behind the couches again? Is Danyelll gonnae store it for him until next year? Is he gonnae make up that he’s “donated it all to someone who really needed it”

The mind boggles ma luvlies… he’ll have his easter decorations up on boxing day. Back in my aine candy cane lane noo❤🥔

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aye, the melt’s on all right. Marion the Melt is on form the day. Ah hope youse all appreciate the 100 wee dots on the screenshot.
I’m irrationally angry that the warmer is a gingerbread man and noat a candy cane 😂 details Mario! Details!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine if he had a hoose with a garden. He'd have one of those lunatic displays up from September. 😁
R.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I'd be terrified to light a melt in there. There's so much plastic in that room that the air alone is probably highly combustible!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'd be terrified to light a melt in there. There's so much plastic in that room that the air alone is probably highly combustible!
Can you imagine the smell in the flat? With all that plastic painted with spray paint and held together with glue? Headache central

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m still chucking to myself about the tv, notice he had the LEDs round it set to red. And the screensaver - someone said they could imagine it being a log fire on top of the media wall fire 😂 there’s still time.
Wonder if he’s sat watching polar express lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t hack it’s only the 7th of November and this wee scrotum has the tree up already, I reckon it’s so it will get noticed more cos absolutely no one on this planet has it up already he craves attention and validation off randomers on the internet it’s so cringe. He never done his wee window pelmet this year 🤣 I wonder what the disaster was that happened… how on earth derek can put up with this must burn a heavy hole in the bank account all this shite and he’s not aloud a say in the matter.. just think of the holidays or even better a car instead of been bus wankers 🤣 derek need ma to travel a fair bit to get to his work he must be ok sitting on a stinky bus whilst all his wages are getting rattled on tatty candy canes😂 cannot cope with the price of they horrible air diffusers either this guy is an embarrassing the things he does to get validation from “ oor soph “ when I hear him say makes me feel uneasy swerving back inty ma ain lane ma lovely’s tuns a love

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m irrationally angry that the warmer is a gingerbread man and noat a candy cane 😂 details Mario! Details!
For some reason I thought that was a Christmas mug. I'm clearly speed skipping his dog tit stories too fast to pay attention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker on this thread 👋 Wow what a eyesore I couldn’t look for much longer with the fear off a migraine 😬 Candyshite lane 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine having to show the world and his wife all your private messages to show how popular you are...Sad bastard 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm so confused... I thought today was the day of big Christmas Tree reveal, but I can't see a tree?! Is it hidden under all that tat? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine having to show the world and his wife all your private messages to show how popular you are...Sad bastard 🙄
He gets duck all messages off of anyone important. He doesn’t have friends, his family only tolerate him in small doses and Derek is high as a kite ma lovely. So aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why's he saying that song is his slut song when he doesn't even go out anywhere to act the slut 😂 sure he invents his life and actually believes he is what he tries to portray. He's literally never been out out to have heard that song playing since it was released 🤔

Strange, strange little goblin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion:

A bespoke Christmas migraine courtesy of Candy Cane Lane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.