Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simple ….. 🤣🙈 Absolutely 😛

Mazza, you are a Simpleton so aye!

🎄 Believe in the magic of Christmas 🎄
Struggling to find the magic in a huge credit card bill, a dust trap of clutter and a huge pile of commercial landfill that is f***ing up the planet!

*Might be a tad grumpy coz the Simpleton hasn't been linking the cost of these purchases so his spending spree can't be updated!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Struggling to find the magic in a huge credit card bill, a dust trap of clutter and a huge pile of commercial landfill that is f***ing up the planet!

*Might be a tad grumpy coz the Simpleton hasn't been linking the cost of these purchases so his spending spree can't be updated!!!
Hawd yer hoarses hen he’s said that he’s gonna tell us everything at the weekend so clear yer diary and get yer calculator oot.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I still think about you and the cotton bud and laugh all these months later 😂
I could just imagine him spending aww morning painting it. Paint brush cotton bud in his big strangler fingers, Whitney houston blasting, baby gurl Rayn half choking on the fumes, Deek getting screamed in his high pitched nasally voice “dontttttt touch theeyy walllls!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
He painted the intercom with black acrylic paint ma lovely. He also painted the connecting wire.

Can pure see all the strings for the 400 decorations on the 30cm tree. It’s bleeping hellish.
Get back in your lane. Maroon does not do attention to detail

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That little tree looks like Oscar the Grouch with some baubles stuck on. I hope the radiator melts it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Six Christmas grid posts and we’re only oan tae Bonfire night. Michal Bublé husnae even came oot ah retirement yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oooh I got an historic mention. Tattie hearts to youse for chantin me oan.

Took one look at his shelf an thought "Who's Noel Pearce." They'd look better spaced out. Which is ironic because that's what Deek thinks about his lodger.😑
Screenshot_20211105-113515_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
The only ones sharing the tissue box are the ones gifted, I bet he’s given away more than he’s sold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only ones sharing the tissue box are the ones gifted, I bet he’s given away more than he’s sold 🤣
I can’t wait until all their wallpaper starts to peel off from the humidity it lets out 😂 bleeping idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Women who sacrifice their careers when they have wains/go part time/become SAHM deserve far more credit than they get. Yer wains are only small for a short time. Ahll be expected tae work well intae ma 70s so ave got years tae reach ma career goals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
His whole flat is beginning to look like the BOGOF corner of a garden centre seasonal dept in January.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Women who sacrifice their careers when they have wains/go part time/become SAHM deserve far more credit than they get. Yer wains are only small for a short time. Ahll be expected tae work well intae ma 70s so ave got years tae reach ma career goals.
Sorry Ma lovelies you’ll be thinking Blanche is fucked in the heid 🤣🤣 ah meant tae post this in the unpopular opinion thread. Whit ma like haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This just came up on my insta. I just don’t understand why he doesn’t visit stuff like this, loads of content for him, right on his doorstep and it was free! He is so insular. Weirdo.
8B98DD3F-F85D-49CA-8F29-FE64D7407F07.jpeg

Reactions: 29
He's reposted her repost of his repost of her post. It's going to be a long couple of weeks ma lovelies 😴

Screenshot_20211105-131226.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This just came up on my insta. I just don’t understand why he doesn’t visit stuff like this, loads of content for him, right on his doorstep and it was free! He is so insular. Weirdo.
View attachment 848246
He’ll walk past this on his way to work too. Paisley has some beautiful buildings but that’ll go right over his tatt filled head.

• Haha
Sorry Ma lovelies you’ll be thinking Blanche is fucked in the heid 🤣🤣 ah meant tae post this in the unpopular opinion thread. Whit ma like haha
I assumed you were just oan a bespoke rant a la oor Marion and was chanting you oan fae the rooftops!!! So aye x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He's reposted her repost of his repost of her post. It's going to be a long couple of weeks ma lovelies 😴

View attachment 848244
We all know he’s a talentless wee scrote but he’s top of the class when it comes to blowing smoke up his own arse.
Bore off, Marion and get yerself a full time joab.
(And this is my favourite Tattle thread, it really is outstanding 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.