Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is the best part oh the tree then ah beg tae differ about the ‘it looks incredible’ statement. That candy cane looks a riot. Ah feel like a broken record saying wains and school projects and so forth so ahll leave it at that. So aye.
B6140062-727D-43BE-8CB2-38A9D3A4FDE6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Hello ma luvlies❤🥔

*queue the 50 dots*

Av no been on here for a gid few months knew but i can explain. *clutches stinking hoosecoat* So as youse aw know ma joab is just ma joab and i hiv just been exhausted working way they 4 hours a week (a very psychical job - the weight just draps right aff ye!) and no tae mention ma sickening debt driven habit a buying autumn decorations just tae take them doon in a weeks time cos i realised the orange wis howling… bit lit my primark fashion sense.

Anyway! *instagram filter moved revealing my premature wrinkles and beak nose*

Am back on here for the time being but all no keep yous on here for long, Youse will have to wait til the weekend for that reveal. Av got big plans coming up… youse know i pay fuhl cooncil rent so i cin day witever i want to this paisley penthoose. Nae debates👆🏽cos it’s MA PAGE, MA RULES, MA ACCOUNT AND MA TATTLE.
But aye… i’ve missed youse aw. Hope yous have aw been good and stayin in yer ain laines - av been watchin the thread here and there through ma ring doorbell. Ahl needty update ma profile picture anaw on a new day a dawn.

But in the mean time… am sitting here way ma criss and joos on ma tapas tables - knees upty ma chin.

Tonnes a love… mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh aye we've been treatit the day wae the console of crap, McBaldy Culkin's aw home alone wae his wee set up lookin like a Chapel fete jumble sale table. . nae debates, that wee Greta lassie needs tae go to McKnight mansion and find the real source eh the problem Mr 2 pubes a' paisley is meltin the entire ice caps with the amount ah tealights,candles and cozy nights in he's havin 'Ma planet Ma Roolz'. The sooner we get the anti climatic Xmas tree reveal oot the way the better, move yer hoop Maz🙄✋
Chapel fete jumble sale 😆 🤣 ....exactly that. Also reminded of my granny's care home reception table at xmas where the residents are left to decorate it and its ornaments with nostalgia for them just placed wherever... nothing goes with nothing buts it's Christmas tat. Its sooooo tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just been speed reading thread 14, hahahaha.
Dawn, may I recommend that you slow down your speed reading when you see posts from users Dilys McGillis, Kikini Bamalam and Noid-Phal from around that era? I'd be doing you a great disservice if I didn't alert you to their hilarious and well turned prose, ma lovelie - you'll be comatose with laughter!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Dawn, may I recommend that you slow down your speed reading when you see posts from users Dilys McGillis, Kikini Bamalam and Noid-Phal from around that era? I'd be doing you a great disservice if I didn't alert you to their hilarious and well turned prose, ma lovelie - you'll be comatose with laughter!
I think they're all tied up in Mario's loft. 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What's he exhausted with? Putting up his Christmas tree? I'm assuming given the amount of reposts from his lovelies today that he hasn't been at work. Walloper. Crabbit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched Sort Yoir Life out and it got me wondering. Imagine they went to Mazda’s. They’d need two warehouses for all his tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Little maggot head 😂

6E61211F-3897-42C1-91F2-0AB79B6B3D42.jpeg

Him having his teeth whitened is like putting a bleeping spoiler on a G reg Fiesta. Nae point!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.