Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he stick the candy canes on the candles himself or did I make that up? My head melts trying to process what this parody does on a daily basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His followers are just as deranged as him 'this is giving me lift' 😂😂😂 I like that phrase better than what it was meant to say mind so aye 💎
I bet Maz was given a wee lift whilst making his candy cane dream come tae life 👀😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Did he stick the candy canes on the candles himself or did I make that up? My head melts trying to process what this parody does on a daily basis.
Yeah he did. It’s piss easy, you just draw or print on baking paper and wrap it round the candle and put the hairdryer on it and it transfers. I reckon he’ll redo them the right way round and then pretend he hasn’t swapped them lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'd never thought about it so I didn't even know candy canes COULD be the wrong way round until I saw that and wanted to cry 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When he showed us his candy cane candles that he’d got krystal chandelier to do on her cricut, I said on here they were the wrong way round, I was being sarcastic, how right was I though 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He disnae use Vaseline ma lovely though. He uses bespoke boujee white company lip balm. (Not that you’d know. Freddy Kruger has more kissable lips than oor Marina)
Goodness! Do you remember when Abercrombie & Fitch offered to pay Jersey Shore's Mike not to be seen in their brand as they thought it could cause significant damage to them...maybe the White Company needs to consider throwing Mario a couple of candles to stop him suggesting he uses their lip balm if that is what he is using as quite frankly I'd be assuming it was terrible stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh duck off Marion with Xmas stuff. I’ve not even put my summer clothes away yet! He’s getting right on my tits today

• Haha
Oh duck off Marion with Xmas stuff. I’ve not even put my summer clothes away yet! He’s getting right on my tits today
Me too, he thinks it's cute, it really isn't, just annoying.

Tiny confession ma lovelies... Bought a Poinsettia earlier, half price £2. That's my decorating finished before Mario too. 💎💩🥔🤦🪦

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What idiot is telling him, "Never underestimate the good you do"....What good?!. Other than encouraging people to get into debt like him by buying crap!.

And Maz, we know you love your ego stroked, but trust me when l say you're definitely not funny. To us you are, but for different reasons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dumped shopping trolley on his walk to work really gave me #autumnvibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I've just liked a similar one on my 2nd burner account, that said the holders were too big, so I'm expecting to be blocked again 🤣
He liked everyone's comments except that one 🙄
You can't take criticism well can you Maz...You middle age baby 🖕
Poor wee Marion, youse are ruining his festive spirit 🤣 but as somebody else pointed out, it looks like it’s been created as a school project. Ma wains could produce better and they’re at an age that they glue their fingers tae the paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The dumped shopping trolley on his walk to work really gave me #autumnvibes
I was expecting someone to jump out and mug him. 😂 Bit disappointed tbh.

Poor wee Marion, youse are ruining his festive spirit 🤣 but as somebody else pointed out, it looks like it’s been created as a school project. Ma wains could produce better and they’re at an age that they glue their fingers tae the paper.
Mario will be forever stuck at that point.

Youse have all been pure bastards today, proud of you. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been in the jail all day (dinnae panic ma lovelies I work there) the back to front candy canes have made ma day, made ma day

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.