Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell- hope this isn’t one of you lovelies getting inspo from Marion.
just popped up on that ‘family lowdown’ group on fb with the caption ‘mines up #candy
BF2CF04F-98C8-4ACC-AE0E-8C68BF009F9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Marlon clearly wears the pants in that relationship. I don’t think Derek will get much of a say, he seems too soft and probably just wants an easy life so goes along with it.

There’s just no way he’ll find space for all that tat in the living room. It’ll be trial and error all week and whatever doesn’t make the cut will probably get binned. Aw for some insta validation what a sad wee life. I’m looking forward to seeing it though it’ll be a good laugh ma lovelies and even funnier when he comes down from the high after the big reveal and is aw depressed n crabbit. I have questions like where’s the table going when the tree is up? In the close maybe? Who knows lovelies it’s a mystery. Oh and that’s onions on the pizza :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Marlon clearly wears the pants in that relationship. I don’t think Derek will get much of a say, he seems too soft and probably just wants an easy life so goes along with it.

There’s just no way he’ll find space for all that tat in the living room. It’ll be trial and error all week and whatever doesn’t make the cut will probably get binned. Aw for some insta validation what a sad wee life. I’m looking forward to seeing it though it’ll be a good laugh ma lovelies and even funnier when he comes down from the high after the big reveal and is aw depressed n crabbit. I have questions like where’s the table going when the tree is up? In the close maybe? Who knows lovelies it’s a mystery. Oh and that’s onions on the pizza :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Come 1st December he’ll be sick of those Christmas decs!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me Me Me Me Me. What a complete bleep.
What a self obsessed fucker! He needs a kick in the fanny.

Ma lovelies a crisis has occurred and ah need help from youse aw!
The wee beaky nosed bollix has blocked me on my main insta and all my associated burner accounts.
Please, what android app do blocked lovelies find the best for viewing beaky bald eagles? Tattie hearts to youse aw!
I use Storiesdown ma lovely. 🥔❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So ma lovelies, cris and joos at the ready for the first Christmas tat fest reveal from the postage stamp. Let’s see if he can dedicate more grid posts to the season Christmas than he did for autumn 🎅 🎄

• Haha
He disnae work at the polis station ma lovelies, he’s an Uber eats walker, skipping doon the road wae his big red bag
5227B692-7428-4276-8CDE-103D193A0908.jpeg

So ma lovelies, cris and joos at the ready for the first Christmas tat fest reveal from the postage stamp. Let’s see if he can dedicate more grid posts to the season Christmas than he did for autumn 🎅 🎄
I think we might be treated to 80, other then 40 like we did autumn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
And yet it’ll aw be ripped doon on boxing day at 5am right at the peak of Christmas, just like last year. I’ll forever chant you on Marlon because you entertain me like no other n so forth so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And yet it’ll aw be ripped doon on boxing day at 5am right at the peak of Christmas, just like last year. I’ll forever chant you on Marlon because you entertain me like no other n so forth so aye
👏this 😂
whilst everyone’s still tucked away in bed , or like maz ‘ still on the sesh’ no one can think of anything Worse then getting rid of Christmas decs on a Boxing Day... Jesus bet the crack heads downstairs love him. Poor Derrick, I actually feel really sorry for him

• Haha
Its going to take him a week to put his decs up? Is he doing them one bauble a day?
Hes got a 4 foot tree and a living room the size of my box bedroom. It would take an hour tops to decorate it. Maybe 2 if you're slugging the snowballs at the same time.
He's getting on as if he's responsible for the rockerfeller tree! Even it isn't put up until mid November

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So instead of 12 days of Christmas Marion is giving us the 54 days of Christmas so I’ll kick it off…

On the 54th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 54 head ache inducing wax melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Happy Christmas decoration reveal day! Are we all ready for the excitement of seeing all the rambling stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy Christmas decoration reveal day! Are we all ready for the excitement of seeing all the rambling stories?
It'll look cheap and nasty, too much stuff everywhere, as usual. Why doesn't he just get a job in a shop again, cos he's forever playing shops. I'm crabbit ma lovelies, no sleep, busy week. Still, at least I've not bankrupted myself via b&m.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s the first Dayn of Christmas Dawn I can barely wait ma lovely

Imagine having so much stuff it takes you a week to get it all up and looking just right and perfect, all to impress strangers on your wee page and take them on a magical candy cane juuurney. The time, the effort:ROFLMAO: I’m no sure it’s what baby Jesus would have wanted Maz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s the first Dayn of Christmas Dawn I can barely wait ma lovely

Imagine having so much stuff it takes you a week to get it all up and looking just right and perfect, all to impress strangers on your wee page and take them on a magical candy cane juuurney. The time, the effort:ROFLMAO: I’m no sure it’s what baby Jesus would have wanted Maz
Its bizarre. Its not like he is at Christmas markets, out with friends over the festive season and doing festive things. He sits in his hobbit hole looking at the money he has spunked on candy canes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.