Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the first Dayn of Christmas Dawn I can barely wait ma lovely

Imagine having so much stuff it takes you a week to get it all up and looking just right and perfect, all to impress strangers on your wee page and take them on a magical candy cane juuurney. The time, the effort:ROFLMAO: I’m no sure it’s what baby Jesus would have wanted Maz
Let’s not forget that it’s a one bedroom flat that he’s decorating, not bleeping Harrods! He has so many screws loose that it’s frightening!

How off the press my lovelies, They’ve scrapped the full morning agenda at COP26 and replaced it with a countdown to the big Christmas Reveal. A sourced said that Nicola Sturgeon referred to Marion as “a National Treasure” when speaking to Joe Biden.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ah canny believe he’s a cleaning account and he’s no made a thing of doing a Christmas clean. Ah like tae gut ma hoose first before getting the decorations oot. Ad be getting aw they boxes and tat tae duck afor a single decoration was hung up and so forth. And 5 hours tae decorate a space that’s about 1x1m ma hoop. So aye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The anticipation is building 🤥

I'm sure he'll come home one day and the druggies downstairs will have burst in the bedsit while he's at work. I genuinely can't believe he plasters his home all over Instagram when he lives in such a deprived area 🤯

Its giving me Coming to America vibes, the junkies will all be flogging AMA shite and Candy Canes. Hope Rayne doesn't miss her opportunity to bolt to the nearest Cats Protection League

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah canny believe he’s a cleaning account and he’s no made a thing of doing a Christmas clean. Ah like tae gut ma hoose first before getting the decorations oot. Ad be getting aw they boxes and tat tae duck afor a single decoration was hung up and so forth. And 5 hours tae decorate a space that’s about 1x1m ma hoop. So aye.
When did he last clean actually?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So it begins! bleeping state of it already! It’s gonna be a good week hens!

5D353B66-E8B4-4D2B-8A0E-F53C0064525B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
"Candy cane lane is here"

Has he actually heard himself?! 🤣
And then in the next breath he’s using that dead girl for content again. The one he was bleeping vile to and never made up with her before she died. Horrible little rat 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Even his caption sounds catty. Nasty little gremlin.

"You do you! Do what makes you happy! And this is what makes me happy"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When did he last clean actually?
Ave no followed him long ma lovelie but he did dae a speed clean no long ago. Didnae move a single thing aff the floor and hoovered roon aw the boxes and tit. Then sent himsel a message pretending tae be an NHS cleaner saying he’s the only cleaning account tae clean a bog properly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And then in the next breath he’s using that dead girl for content again. The one he was bleeping vile to and never made up with her before she died. Horrible little rat 😡
Ah met Natalie a few times years and years ago and she was a lovely lassie. Ah never realised it was the same lassie Marion talks about.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Even his caption sounds catty. Nasty little gremlin.

"You do you! Do what makes you happy! And this is what makes me happy"
It’s because he knows how stupid he looks putting all this tit up so early. He just can’t help himself. He probably doesn’t even like any of it, it’s just to get a reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow! Using the death of someone he obviously didn't think enough of to make up with, on the back of using that other girl's cancer for nothing more than content amongst showing he lives purely for the gram amongst his mass of plastic tat! With friends like Mario, who needs enemies?! He really is disgusting. How low can he go?

As for the grid picture, I knew when he was buying the tat it was going to be bad, but even those few items alone is even worse than I could have ever imagined! I think this is going to be the cheapest-looking (he probably spent way too much for the mass produced Chinese tat) and tackiest yet, and that's saying something after the pink monstrosity the last 2 years!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
No harm to thumb head but them candy canes looking shocking and I’m seriously not just saying that cause it’s Mazda, they genuinely look shocking. Those candles, they just look so cheap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello ma lovelies,
Coming oot ma ain laine just to say what an anti climax that first pic is. Those back to front candy canes are setting off my anxiety. Between that and last weeks plastic marble diffuser from China. I don’t know what’s next ma dears but I’m all here for the tattle content. So aye and so forth. Ma page ma rules. Mwah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
49B3EEA9-273D-4178-AFA5-F9F55231AB19.jpeg

Saw this and thought of our mario and his backward candy cane candles

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.