Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another theatre lovey here too love! ๐Ÿ™Œ. We usually get the 2nd or 3rd row in the stalls well.
We've seen two shows last week and another this Thursday. They've all been so close because of being rescheduled.
Have you seen "Everybody's talking about, Jamie". If not see it, it's fab!

So you say you understand that some people have personal reasons why they hate Christmas. But your page brings joy, and laughter blah blah blah.

Translated means you couldn't give a rats ass how they feel really.
You're just a selfish self centred bastard, Mario ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿ–•
How does it feel to be hated by so many people?!.
I havenโ€™t seen Jamie yet but itโ€™s booked for next year. Itโ€™s been rescheduled 2 times because of COVID obviously.

Im at the theatre this Thursday and Saturday. We might even treat oorselves tae a wee pre-theatre before each wan ma lovelie. ๐Ÿฅ”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Iโ€™m sooooo excited to see the Christmas reveal! I just canโ€™t see how all of those decs will have a place to go.

This thread is the best and I am sure in the run up the reveal of โ€œCandy Cane Lameโ€ itโ€™s going to be pure beak clutching and hoosecoat collar grabbing all the way ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ And Iโ€™m here for it! ๐Ÿคฃ
There's going to be a feeding frenzy oan this thread ma lovelie and I cannae wait ๐Ÿฆˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I donโ€™t think he has IBS ma lovelies, I think some fruit and veg and non beige food would sort his toilet trouble out in a flash.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ma lovelies a crisis has occurred and ah need help from youse aw!
The wee beaky nosed bollix has blocked me on my main insta and all my associated burner accounts.
Please, what android app do blocked lovelies find the best for viewing beaky bald eagles? Tattie hearts to youse aw!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The wee beaky nosed bollix has blocked me on my main insta and all my associated burner accounts.
Please, what android app do blocked lovelies find the best for viewing beaky bald eagles? Tattie hearts to youse aw!
Picuki.com

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What the duck is on that pizza?

View attachment 841647
I think it's where you pluck a chest hair out. I think Marion plucked it from wee Dees tuppence, before they went, so Marion could get out of paying, because his wee purse has had a slamming.
Also I don't think Marion has IBS, I just think that when he finally has a bit of veg or salad, his body goes into mass shock and cannae cope, so fecal matter pours out.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope wee Greta Thunberg isn't watching his stories. All that single use plastic in this wee clowns tat cave. Mwah ๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ’Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Iโ€™ve just watched a guy who runs a homeless charity spend his first night on the streets of a 5 week 5 city sleep out and then watch shite like this, itโ€™s a one bed cooncil hoose, you can roll a shite in glitter but itโ€™s still a shite at the end of the day. I hope one day he finds his happiness as itโ€™s blatant that heโ€™s trying to find it in spending cash that he doesnโ€™t have and material things

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I havenโ€™t seen Jamie yet but itโ€™s booked for next year. Itโ€™s been rescheduled 2 times because of COVID obviously.

Im at the theatre this Thursday and Saturday. We might even treat oorselves tae a wee pre-theatre before each wan ma lovelie. ๐Ÿฅ”
You'll love it hen. It'll be worth the wait! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Reactions: 9
Well ma lovelie, I can give youse the original story, and the story with his face but no voice. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’Ž๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿคฆ
Oh. File too large either way. I'll have a look later. ๐Ÿ’ฉ
View attachment 841190
That's going as my message tone! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No tit Sherlock
Could have told you that 7 threads ago! ๐Ÿ˜‚

How does one get blocked by Marion?! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All that Christmas tat! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ๐Ÿ˜ณ The wasteful little scrotum looking baldy beak bastard - urghhh he is really the worst! Where the duck does he even store all this tit?! duck knows why Derek puts up with the bedsit being absolutely foo to the gunnels with crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.