Cleaning with Mario #48 Doop parfoom and dodgy diffuser. Mazda hen you're such a loser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can’t even bleeping pronounce page properly, he said podge 😂 his stories this morning are next level, cannae wait for this journey lovelies, it’s going to be epic! I feel at this point he’s actually living in the tardis given the amount of shite he’s got squirrelled away!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He can’t even bleeping pronounce page properly, he said podge 😂 his stories this morning are next level, cannae wait for this journey lovelies, it’s going to be epic! I feel at this point he’s actually living in the tardis given the amount of shite he’s got squirrelled away!
There must be stuff piled everywhere in that 2 room tit hole he lives in. That’s why we only ever see a couple of angles. They’re the only parts that don’t look like a storage unit. Would drive me mad

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The big yin fae NI has basically slated everyone putting up their decs and said she will unfollow which is hilarious as apparently marion and hinch are her inspirations…the whole of IG is fake as fuk…over n out ✋🏻

Reactions: 22
Can anyone get the 'ma page ma rhools' voice, and put it on a wee video of him?
Well ma lovelie, I can give youse the original story, and the story with his face but no voice. 😂💎🙄🥔🤦
Oh. File too large either way. I'll have a look later. 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly don’t get it. Its bonfire night on Friday, like a Friday night, why doesn’t he go somewhere where they’re serving hot dogs and alcohol! He doesn’t work Saturdays so why not go out and get pissed?? He’s really a mad bleep.

Reactions: 25
Well money spent! Aw Hen, Marion talks like a crabbit Yoda.

Comforting to read that she still doesn't know the difference between there, they're and their. One day, Marion. One day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m a total theatre seat snob and will only sit in the stalls or the first couple of rows in the circle. I’m an avid theatre goer though, going 3 times this week. I am also a scummy bastard and sneak in my own cans of gin because who’s paying £7 for a gin in there!! 😏
Another theatre lovey here too love! 🙌. We usually get the 2nd or 3rd row in the stalls well.
We've seen two shows last week and another this Thursday. They've all been so close because of being rescheduled.
Have you seen "Everybody's talking about, Jamie". If not see it, it's fab!

So you say you understand that some people have personal reasons why they hate Christmas. But your page brings joy, and laughter blah blah blah.

Translated means you couldn't give a rats ass how they feel really.
You're just a selfish self centred bastard, Mario 🖕🖕
How does it feel to be hated by so many people?!.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I really do think we’ve got some banging content coming from Maz in the next week. All unintended on his part of course, but we’ll be feasting on here!
I cannae wait for a good laugh. I’ve had a shite week with hubby in hospital with covid but thankfully better now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m sooooo excited to see the Christmas reveal! I just can’t see how all of those decs will have a place to go.

This thread is the best and I am sure in the run up the reveal of “Candy Cane Lame” it’s going to be pure beak clutching and hoosecoat collar grabbing all the way 🙌🏾 And I’m here for it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.