Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
😂 He's a part time cleaner who lives in a tiny council flat in a really rough area. He can't drive, has no education, no prospects, and when Derek chucks him out he'll have no home. How is that successful. The insta followers he got via hinch, he has nothing he got from his own efforts.
Christ on a candy cane, when you say it like that, the wee fella is a loser. I feel like we should start a whip round.
Snapchat-1946793720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

laynelo_

VIP Member
Hello ma luvlies❤🥔

*queue the 50 dots*

Av no been on here for a gid few months knew but i can explain. *clutches stinking hoosecoat* So as youse aw know ma joab is just ma joab and i hiv just been exhausted working way they 4 hours a week (a very psychical job - the weight just draps right aff ye!) and no tae mention ma sickening debt driven habit a buying autumn decorations just tae take them doon in a weeks time cos i realised the orange wis howling… bit lit my primark fashion sense.

Anyway! *instagram filter moved revealing my premature wrinkles and beak nose*

Am back on here for the time being but all no keep yous on here for long, Youse will have to wait til the weekend for that reveal. Av got big plans coming up… youse know i pay fuhl cooncil rent so i cin day witever i want to this paisley penthoose. Nae debates👆🏽cos it’s MA PAGE, MA RULES, MA ACCOUNT AND MA TATTLE.
But aye… i’ve missed youse aw. Hope yous have aw been good and stayin in yer ain laines - av been watchin the thread here and there through ma ring doorbell. Ahl needty update ma profile picture anaw on a new day a dawn.

But in the mean time… am sitting here way ma criss and joos on ma tapas tables - knees upty ma chin.

Tonnes a love… mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
I think the little chicken's been marinating in the aperol sauce for that long they don't even realise they're acting like a mcnugget. I call fowl, so aye.

• Haha

Booboo76

VIP Member
Balloons, nope! How did he even get them in his hobbit hole, give it a few weeks and they’ll be all shrivelled up looking like haemorrhoids covered in dust, as for the overall candy cane lane theme, it just screams children, of which mario has none, behaves like one but we already know that, and now for the rest of the day we’ll have to suffer re-post after re-post of his lovelies arse licking him with their fake love for his grotty Xmas decs, how sad, it’s his living room make-over all over again, arsehole! 🤣🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
He put the stockings up! 🤦🏾‍♀️
View attachment 843575
He is trolling us! Pair of guys in their late 30s with fucking Christmas Stockings, stop the world, I want off. Insult to injury that its got a big fuck off D on it, Wee Deek must get the piss ripped out him daily at work. For the love of God, there are kids with fuck all and this had tipped me over the edge tonight. Selfish little c u next Tuesday 👎👎👎

If you see the Marion doll, grow the fuck up and give a little. Kids in his block are prob going without but he is blootering cash on utter shite for a few Instagram fake pats on the back.

You honestly knock me sick. I hope you never ever find yourself needing help because you reep what you sow sunshine 🌞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Babybail93

VIP Member
Not even 10am on 7th November and he’s already shot his Christmas bolt. I cannae wait for the come down he’ll be on. It’s going to be massive!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dove88

His hold to reads are like someone dumped a tin of Alphabetti Spaghetti and hoped for the best.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Imagine if he had a hoose with a garden. He'd have one of those lunatic displays up from September. 😁
R.gif

• Haha

Kat__lax

Chatty Member
I have just realised I am sitting in my hoosecoat (luxe robe not fuzzy felt) clutching ma normal size beak with a coffee in a non seasonal cup.

THE BALLOONS!

Genuine gasp moment!

I cannot wait to view the dots later, as I have a feeling this is going to be an all day extravaganza.

Just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and have the special day you all deserve, tons o love xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
Well a uhm buzzin this mornin because that’s the first time a huv heard “ma page, ma rules” straight fae the horses moof on that app. Wit a day!
I really do think we’ve got some banging content coming from Maz in the next week. All unintended on his part of course, but we’ll be feasting on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36