Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Those balloons will be as deflated and saggy as my tits by Christmas Eve.

The tree is the wrong size, too small. It'd work if he put it on something, but the scale of it is wrong. Tree then mirror then balloons in a row, well that just looks bizarre. If you absolutely must, balloon arch separate, mirror doesn't go in any scenario. The candy cane stuff has a lot of white, he needed to add in more red, cos as he has so much grey, the overall effect is cooooooold. Too much decorations is like the nutcases who have a million creepy dolls displayed, or royal memorabilia, it's putting odd stuff in the place your personality and life should be.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Cagayu

VIP Member
I guess mario chicken little is measuring success by instagram followers and not by most standards of success. I can assure you though that none of us are jealous of him.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
We’ve been asking fur a door honnul and skurting board jurnie fur a while ma lovelie. He’s no took us up oan it yit. Mibbe nixt yeeur. 🥔 💎
This is why he's all faux fur coat from shein and not even a primark thong underneath . Why the hell would you spend all that money on decorating, then leave a shitty scruffy coooooncil handle on the door. I'd have to replace those doors too. He's literally rolled a jobby in glitter but it still fucking stinks

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
I can't imagine Mario blocking anyone for no reason at all! I understand this isn't a race thread,I just don't understand why everything he does is wrong! ie having children,decorating a tree, designing a diffuser,in a time of #bekind I just think that everyone think should take it on board!
maybe you should have reminded him to be kind when he was saying that the Pandemic that killed thousands was a “blessing” as it kept him out the shops and he could save money. The money he has now pissed right back up the wall.

• Heart
  • Haha

KaiLi

If Mario is how we are gauging success these days then I’m expecting a Nobel prize any day now. Deary me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

TheRed

I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
My dad worked hard, he was a coalminer. He subsequently died of lung cancer
I'm kinda finding your posts a wee bit 'off''
I don't consider working hard, is flinging plastic stuff about
I am not mario I just think that he does work hard.

• Heart
  • Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
OMG! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Balloons? They'll be lucky to see out the week before they begin to look awful! And biggest climate meeting going on ever, and not only has he bought masses of Chinese plastic shit, he has balloons! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Sending protesters over now to protest his use of balloons and excess plastic tat, but mostly protesting subjecting us all to this hideousness so early on a Sunday, a month before the Christmas period starts.

A whole extra month of not being able to clean properly because there is too much in the way. Near enough 2 months probably continuing to buy more crap because he needs to keep adding to it to have any 'content'. How many times can you honestly share that to the grid on a daily basis and keep the validation likes coming? It really is a very sad existence.

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Its going to take him a week to put his decs up? Is he doing them one bauble a day?
Hes got a 4 foot tree and a living room the size of my box bedroom. It would take an hour tops to decorate it. Maybe 2 if you're slugging the snowballs at the same time.
He's getting on as if he's responsible for the rockerfeller tree! Even it isn't put up until mid November

• Haha
Screenshot_20211031-003354_Instagram.jpg

Mario hen, you are the epitome of trash. In your Primark Sunday best - ripped jeans (sorry, but no man over the age of18 should be wearing ripped jeans) and turtle neck sweater. Like wtf! Hand tattoos on your strangler fingers and finshed of with a spritz of Baccarat rouge. Sit down and get some class and stay in your ain lane you trashbox

Screenshot_20211031-115416_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Cagayu

VIP Member
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
If he’s successful, why’s he living in a tat cave flat in the arm pit of nowhere?

mario isn’t going to award you for “sticking up for him”…saying that though, if you ask him nicely he might gift you that autumn crap he’s binned if it’s not been bin day since he took them down!

mwah mwah 💋

• Haha
  • Heart

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So instead of 12 days of Christmas Marion is giving us the 54 days of Christmas so I’ll kick it off…

On the 54th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, 54 head ache inducing wax melts.

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20211107-112834_Instagram.jpg

Feels like a telling off from me maw with that end bit 'you get what your given'
Just enjoy whats there from today 😂 I found none of it enjoyable - I had to have a paracetamol and a little lie down after watching the big reveal.
Imagine there are people with their notifications on desperate to know where he got that tat from.....from over a year ago! 🙈

• Haha

TheFabFader

VIP Member
I can almost hear the squeals of delight from his lovelies
How long before he’s posting the arse-licking reposts?

God love wee Deek, can you imagine how freaked out you’d feel looking at all that red after a spliff or two? I hope he doesn’t get the munchies and try to eat those effing candy canes, Marion couldn’t hack it. (Where’s the candy cane emoji when you need it?🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart