Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
He's reposted her repost of his repost of her post. It's going to be a long couple of weeks ma lovelies 😴

View attachment 848244
I’m coming oot ma of ma Laine to say I can’t believe that bint Little Home Bird is still aboot. Anyone on here from the old insta cleaners thread? Remember when she was always pissed up and crying on lives all the time? 😳, and that fucking stupid coffee song! Grrrrr 😡 On topic Marions design choices match those of a 4 year old with limited vocabulary. Last year = PINK This year = STRIPES 🙄 Every year = CLUTTERED

@Blanche Hunt You win 🏅 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Babybail93

VIP Member
I think my favourite take away from the bespoke 2019 door bow is everyone thinking it was on the landing and then realising it’s on an INTERIOR door 😂

@menopausalmargrit I’m going for him having the roaring log fire screen save on the tv. Because everyone has a log fire half way up their wall above A flame effect electric fire. So aye

• Haha

G&TGal II

His whole flat is beginning to look like the BOGOF corner of a garden centre seasonal dept in January.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
Swerving right oot ma lane wae nae indicators here but every time Marion uploads a photie of that daft tray wae the candle and knot sitting on the bed ah get far mair annoyed than ah should. There’s nae point tae this post (much like the tray) but ah jist wanted tae get it aff ma chest wae likeminded folk. So aye.

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
He's just prompted me to be extra fecked off at him by reminding us that he was clearing the 2020 shelves at HB and B&M for his 2021 decs when we were all supposed to be shopping for essentials once a week. He needs a boot square in the jingle baws 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
not mario at all,just think that it's a big achievement! Who wouldn't want their own range.

I personally don't think that's the case at all! Small business have had an increase their prices,its the same everywhere.
Hahaha, avamay bulk buy from AliExpress, quadruple the price, that's their business model. It's working, and it's disingenuous to pretend they're hand carving marble boxes in a shed at the bottom of Hannah's garden.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
No fuck off! I have actually died. I’m in the pub and had a spare minute as my boyfriend went to the bar. That ribbon has me dead and people are wondering why I’m smiling. Prob thinking I’m cheating on the boyfriend at the bar 😂 I can’t cope, hope the junkies take that ribbon and run around his bespoke landing. Holy fuck I’m done. Bye

• Haha
  • Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
View attachment 850768
I'll just leave this here! Love and leave others alone,it's all abt building people up,not tearing people down.
Aye mierdre successful in cuckooing poor wee deek cooncil flat sit doon and get some class ..am clutching ma beak you have appeared again tonight fur sum mare roasting ...get back intae yer candy cane lane hen so aye and so forth

• Haha
  • Heart
Fucking hel l. It looks like a display at a Christmas fayre. Nope, scrap that. Looks like a table at a car bootsale... full of shit that you don't need

It looks so bad... it's just a jumble of a mess. There's no flow to it.

inCollage_20211104_140954507.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
What's really pissing me off about this little rancid scrotum, is "this app isnae ma joab, I'm super busy, I have 2 wee phones" yet he's never off Instagram. The fucking second someone puts up that horrendous footstool cube, he's there uploading it to stories. Thought you're busy you scruffy bastard? How many has actually been sold? It's all giveaways, he's probably made like a tenner.

• Haha

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
I just think bashing someone successful is not being kind. Mario's worked hard to get where he is,he has a big following,his own range out with AMA! Many people would be made up with that,chuffed to bits!
🤣🤣 all the " !!! " has given yae away Mariah hen, the only successful thing you've done is become a complete and utter tit, where's your qualifications? degree?, Management position?, house of your own? car? your own business? successful at being the family failure is the truth and spending your adulthood in debt buying shit you can't afford on credit to keep up with a facade and image to insta and to kid yourself you are anywhere in line with your siblings who far exceed you in life, such a sad sack existence you have, cause let's face taking videos of you cleanin aw that while back, gettin a mention in daily record and getting where you are (along with that skinny boot hannah) both of you off the back of hinch is not hard work, away and bile yer heid Mcbaldy culkin, gie us aw peace.

• Haha
  • Heart

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
He’s making it sound like decorating for Christmas has some sort of life or death deadline. It’s November you cocknose. Nobody really cares!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34