Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
All that Christmas tat! 😱 😳 The wasteful little scrotum looking baldy beak bastard - urghhh he is really the worst! Where the fuck does he even store all this shit?! Fuck knows why Derek puts up with the bedsit being absolutely foo to the gunnels with crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mouth ache

I’m gonna get so much stick from you lot but I’ve gotta admit I like watching him 😂. What am I missing? Can’t be arsed to catch up on 48 threads so can someone help me 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Sloppys

VIP Member
So ma lovelies, cris and joos at the ready for the first Christmas tat fest reveal from the postage stamp. Let’s see if he can dedicate more grid posts to the season Christmas than he did for autumn 🎅 🎄

• Haha

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
So he’s sent Paul Black his new collection. I believe that Paul Black is trolling him without Marion realising so I will let him off.

• Haha
Ah canny believe he’s a cleaning account and he’s no made a thing of doing a Christmas clean. Ah like tae gut ma hoose first before getting the decorations oot. Ad be getting aw they boxes and tat tae fuck afor a single decoration was hung up and so forth. And 5 hours tae decorate a space that’s about 1x1m ma hoop. So aye.
When did he last clean actually?

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Some interesting choices made about who is getting his shite #gifted versus who's stuck their hands in their pockets.

He's getting more odd by the minute!

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
He’s such an arsehole for having a bauble for that Natalie girl. The way he uses her death for attention is sickening. He admitted he didn’t speak to her for a year before she died, over a fight that was his fault! Imagine then using her for your own social media following. It’s so immoral.

Also, who the fuck is Betty?
He’s got some brass neck oan him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13