Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SuzyE

VIP Member
I looked at a couple of Christmas mugs in Wilkos the other day. They were £3 each, but I smiled at them and thought...we have enough mugs I don't need them and I spent time in lockdown clealeing out clutter...in a few months they will just be clutter.
He is beyond wasteful and it is allllllll to impress his followers!
That's what I'm doing now. I think " Do you REALLY need it".
He's an idiot!

Reactions: 15
Did he stick the candy canes on the candles himself or did I make that up? My head melts trying to process what this parody does on a daily basis.
Yeah he did. It’s piss easy, you just draw or print on baking paper and wrap it round the candle and put the hairdryer on it and it transfers. I reckon he’ll redo them the right way round and then pretend he hasn’t swapped them lol

• Haha
  • Heart

chickenlittle007

How many more dots of the plastic tissue box diffuser are we gonna be treatit to on this day of dawn? Has anyone actually bought it or did Hannah think it was so shit she just gave them away? Crabbit the day and no intention of going back tae ma ain lane. So aye!

Hi Mario hen 😉😉
not mario at all,just think that it's a big achievement! Who wouldn't want their own range.

Proud of what, exactly? The diffusers are bulk bought from AliExpress for under £10 each. Neither he, nor Hannah have designed anything. I assume he's proud of ripping off the gullible, and tbh that's their fault for being taken in by a typical insta small business.
I personally don't think that's the case at all! Small business have had an increase their prices,its the same everywhere.

• Haha

maeve87

Marlon clearly wears the pants in that relationship. I don’t think Derek will get much of a say, he seems too soft and probably just wants an easy life so goes along with it.

There’s just no way he’ll find space for all that tat in the living room. It’ll be trial and error all week and whatever doesn’t make the cut will probably get binned. Aw for some insta validation what a sad wee life. I’m looking forward to seeing it though it’ll be a good laugh ma lovelies and even funnier when he comes down from the high after the big reveal and is aw depressed n crabbit. I have questions like where’s the table going when the tree is up? In the close maybe? Who knows lovelies it’s a mystery. Oh and that’s onions on the pizza :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
Mates support mates, so aye 💎💀🙈🤪

You ain’t got mates ya muppet, ur very cat hates you!

I’m reversing back in ma ain lane, blinded with the candy cane lane 😩🤣

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
What's he exhausted with? Putting up his Christmas tree? I'm assuming given the amount of reposts from his lovelies today that he hasn't been at work. Walloper. Crabbit!!!!

• Haha

Step-by-step

Chatty Member
🧑‍🎄🎶it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas bonfire night🎶
🤣🤣 clutching ma beak here ma lovelie, one wee spark & up the whole show would go with a whiff 💨🔥😂

Happy Autumn to youse aw for I’m nae anywhere ready for Winter, can someone make him STOP please ✋💀💩

• Haha
And yet it’ll aw be ripped doon on boxing day at 5am right at the peak of Christmas, just like last year. I’ll forever chant you on Marlon because you entertain me like no other n so forth so aye
👏this 😂
whilst everyone’s still tucked away in bed , or like maz ‘ still on the sesh’ no one can think of anything Worse then getting rid of Christmas decs on a Boxing Day... Jesus bet the crack heads downstairs love him. Poor Derrick, I actually feel really sorry for him

• Haha

MaidMarion

Oot my lane to ask, did he gift Lee Sherrington any of his rip off tat? She's always chanting him on, leaving comments saying how nice things are, I'm pretty sure she thinks same as us and its just tat, but I can't recall seeing a repost on his stories apart from his fellow skanks 🤔 just curious

• Haha

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Surely to God he won't be able to put up with all that tat and clutter for the next 7 weeks. I love Christmas but I wait til December as I just think having it up so long dilutes the joy of the season. Crikey I sound like my mum 🤣
Never mind him what about Deek and Rayn?? I reckon a deal was struck and Deek only allowed Mario put the Xmas tat up if he took the Halloween shit down. That way him n Rayn had a few days of living in a normal environment.

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
see I wouldn’t mind if Mario decided to go kitsch and had some humour about the decoration. Instead it’s just cluttered shite.
It’s aw jist trying too hard tae impress. As much as ah loathe it aw, ad rather he did something different like tinsel and tackiness anaw.

• Haha