Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
See he’s gifted it to one of the coos Kayleigh 🙄 another annoying creature…ma rendall bought it so did the other pain in the arse whitsherface Steele wonder if big mamma n Lou Bruce will get it gifted ?? Ooft glamis as well….he’s really pulling it oot the bag

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

menopausalmargrit

VIP Member
I vaguely remember they’ve got them Christmas bells in from the polar express 🤣 think he got Deek one too. I’ve been watching this car crash for too long ma lovelies 🙈
Aye from some Instagram page that sells shite - vellamaes or something!

I’m done…David from the cat piss cottage has purchased his tat…I bloody love that account think I’ll need to lie in a dark room to get over this 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like it was gifted ma lovelie. He hasn’t stooped so low to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

TooFarScone

VIP Member
They were watching the horse racing the other day as well? Do we reckon they like a little accumulator doon the bookies? Wouldn’t surprise me if they liked a flutter, just another way to waste more money. So aye
I think you're right ma lovelie. Paisley Park came 3rd in the 2:30 at Wetherby. Marion probably had a quid each way on it.

Screenshot_20211031-092844_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Me Me Me Me Me. What a complete cunt.
What a self obsessed fucker! He needs a kick in the fanny.

Ma lovelies a crisis has occurred and ah need help from youse aw!
The wee beaky nosed bollix has blocked me on my main insta and all my associated burner accounts.
Please, what android app do blocked lovelies find the best for viewing beaky bald eagles? Tattie hearts to youse aw!
I use Storiesdown ma lovely. 🥔❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

SuzyE

VIP Member
I haven’t seen Jamie yet but it’s booked for next year. It’s been rescheduled 2 times because of COVID obviously.

Im at the theatre this Thursday and Saturday. We might even treat oorselves tae a wee pre-theatre before each wan ma lovelie. 🥔
You'll love it hen. It'll be worth the wait! 🙌

Babybail93

VIP Member
New thread ma lovelies

• Haha

coffeeislife21

I am crabbit ma lovelies. That shop has some nice bits and is closeish to me and absolutely nowhere near Mazda!. 😡. Well that’s it, now they have gifted that fud, I won’t be spending anymore dosh in there. Ma shopping, Ma Rules
Calm down and get back in ya own lain ma lovlie! Get some class

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
New thread suggestion by @TheCrapetCleaner with 44 likes! (Love that name hen!)

View attachment 837856

So ma lovelies it’s already tame fer a new bespoke made to order boujee thread on this dayn of dawn!

The patron Saint of Paisley has treatid us awe to lots the last two weeks!

It all began with a Sunday lunch at his sister’s, which needed to be put on “rate my plate”! Boiled tatties, anaemic gammon and an oxo cube. Yum! He then showed us all his sister’s new “gorgeous” front door. It looked like a door most people have. He was just impressed it opened into the open air, unlike his slum.

He took us on another “am nae in this fur the money. Not for me that life on THIS APP!” jurneh. It then took him 2,083 dots of doom to answer 4 questions.

Despite saying he still had 11 days left of the autumn decor on 20th October, 12 hours later he’d decided it was “awe coming doon!” because he was sick of looking at them. Maybe if you’d not put them up in the middle of summer eh hen? By the end of the 21st there was nae a sign of Autumn left in the tat cave!

He tried to pretend he took it all down so early because he was going to be sooooo busy the following weekend, but he ended up doing fuck all!

Then he had another pass agg rant about how insta was boring and shite. This was on the back of all the other insta huns getting a PR gift, but he didn’t 😂

Then the big reveal of his new AMA shite. A flammable diffuser that Hannah got off of wish, that she is now selling at a mark up of 350%, yep you read that right, 350%!

On this new thread day he has been up all night with the shits, but still managed to visit home Bargs and McDonald’s of course!

The cat still hates him
He’s still a cunt
Still has nae life to brag aboot

Love youse aww tonnes ma lovelies!
Brill new thread. Am chanting youse aww on x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8