Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few mention it but don’t think I can mention their name on here.
Attached a few pictures of what’s going on 🥔💎🥔
Thanks lovely! Clearly all these idiots that buy her crap do not know that she just buys the scents. All that silly bint does is pour the wax

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
It’s the candy cane Garland that does it for me. Bet he had a little chub on whilst putting it all up.

Do you reckon he walks backwards to take it all in and says to himself “aye that looks fucking blinding that does”? 😂
Hahaha 100% ma lovelie 🤣 imagine planning something for over a year and this is it. He’ll need tae start thinking for 2022/23/24 next week tae give him something to do for the next year as that’s him done content wise.

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Pure raging BTW! I love Mr & Miss Mystery Diners as they always post reviews of bars, restaurants and through lockdown some great takeaway/delivery places.
Turns out him and Marion know each other fae Debenhams and are now Insta pals. Hovering over the unfollow button but I do like them 🙈😣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
What's really pissing me off about this little rancid scrotum, is "this app isnae ma joab, I'm super busy, I have 2 wee phones" yet he's never off Instagram. The fucking second someone puts up that horrendous footstool cube, he's there uploading it to stories. Thought you're busy you scruffy bastard? How many has actually been sold? It's all giveaways, he's probably made like a tenner.
Footstool Cube 😂 😂

• Haha
Aye from some Instagram page that sells shite - vellamaes or something!

Looks like it was gifted ma lovelie. He hasn’t stooped so low to buy it.
Ahh I’ve just seen David’s stories I stand corrected it was gifted thanks for confirming ma lovelie….still need a lie doon though I thought better of them…

• Heart
Reactions: 12