Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m done…David from the cat piss cottage has purchased his tat…I bloody love that account think I’ll need to lie in a dark room to get over this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Freefalling

VIP Member
Wonder how many 'tissue box' diffusers sold yesterday 🤔 shocked we haven't heard v much about it today. Plus why no trip to Edinburgh?

Its on until the end of Nov so we have that journey ahead lol

• Haha
What the fuck is on that pizza?

View attachment 841647
I think it's where you pluck a chest hair out. I think Marion plucked it from wee Dees tuppence, before they went, so Marion could get out of paying, because his wee purse has had a slamming.
Also I don't think Marion has IBS, I just think that when he finally has a bit of veg or salad, his body goes into mass shock and cannae cope, so fecal matter pours out.

• Haha

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
View attachment 842685

He does not need encouraging to buy any more tat. Just because you have a candy cane 'theme' does not mean everything has to have a candy cane on it...and if you are slapping them on everything make sure they're the right way round! If he dresses up that poor cat as a candy cane I'm marching dooon to paisley and saving the poor wee mite.
His followers are just as deranged as him 'this is giving me lift' 😂😂😂 I like that phrase better than what it was meant to say mind so aye 💎
It's the same as the grey thing, everything grey, no matter how laughable it looks. I'm surprised they don't have candy cane PJ's and bedding. Sigh.

• Haha

sammien89

😱😱 it’s absolutely ridiculous isn’t it? My Christmas mug was a gift (not more than a couple of quid but it holds memories) and it goes up the loft and comes back down every year in December! He’s a first class knob.
He got these as a freebie my lovelies cos he cheers on small businesses from the roof tops

• Haha

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
I put 'I'm' before it ma lovelie 😂😂😂😂

Not dissing the wee trees from wee Trasha, honestly hens, I was referring to wee Dobby 😂😂😂😂View attachment 843568

I've never heard him say perils before, instead of pearls!
Awk so you were ma lovely, i didn’t see the I’m, too much going on between him waffling shite and him showing his shite. I haven’t it in me to read the subtitles too lovely, my bad, and il hear nae debates about it. Tons a love to ya, I Shouldn’t have swerved out ma lane so quick 😂 kisses xxx

• Haha
Those mugs are £14.95 each and £5.95 postage!
Total £35.85 for 2 mugs!!!!!!!!

*Will add to tally later, once I have got over the shock of spunking nearly £40 on two pretty basic mugs!
It says gifted so I’m assuming they didn’t pay for them? I don’t have seasonal mugs maybes I am the mug 🤪🤪

• Haha

Sloppys

VIP Member
I don’t know if I’m ready riddle boy, I’ve no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

But I can’t unsee how squint the label(?) is on whatever the fuck this is….

Please tell me he’s no going on a wonky willy willy wonka journey. View attachment 850178
I don’t think I’ll ever be ready for what wee Maz has in store for us 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

maeve87

That tat table is giving me anxiety just looking at it, it’s too much ma lovelies it’s overkill. What will table 2 bring? Won’t the tree block the view of table 2? Who knows what he has planned. Have yourself a tatty little Christmas Marion

• Haha

Blanche Hunt

Chatty Member
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE DISASTER IS MARION. THAT WILL PUT A SMILE OAN MA FACE MORE THAN A SODDING CRIMBOB TREE MA HEN.
Unless that tree fell through the flair onto the junkies below then ah think we’re in for a letdown. That being said, they agree that the candy canes are backwards and wid fix it fur him.

• Haha