Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vancey

Chatty Member
Oh friggin hell. That candy cane lane post with their names on has me speechless 🤣
I still have this image of him in my head when he's taking his pictures and videos making sure they're perfect. No wonder the bastards exhausted, because l bet he's on for hours doing them🙄
It's so creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SuzyE

VIP Member
I’m done…David from the cat piss cottage has purchased his tat…I bloody love that account think I’ll need to lie in a dark room to get over this 🤦🏻‍♀️
I follow him as well, but was he not gifted it?. I hope he didn't buy it.
EDIT: All breathe. It was gifted 🙌
I hope these recipients pass them on for Christmas presents 🤣

• Haha

Skyflier6727

VIP Member
Hen, if your nostrils aren’t burning from synthetic scents is it even Christmas? Smell the wealth!
Ye cannae smell the wealth for the plethora of cheap festive scents. I’m amazed they have a sense of smell left! That poor puddy cat 😢

• Haha

iris8

Other than Paul Black he’s gifted all to absolutely nobodies that have no social media influence. He really doesn’t get it, does he? Wit a fanny!

Are the people he’s gifted to not his insta pals?

Surely they’d have bought it and shared anyway to support him so why gift it? He’s just lost out on sales.

I’m working all weekend, so this Xmas reveal will see me through it. 🥷🏻

• Haha

Johnnoijones

VIP Member
I’ve seen several accounts posting about how it’s a con and waste of money and can be sourced cheaper elsewhere, also both him and AvaMeh have been deleting posts that point this out. I recon this is who’s he’s referring to as Trash and Low.
He’s got a fucking cheek the dirty wee Seedhill gutter Rat!!!!!!!
What accounts are these my lovely?

Well ma lovelie, I can give youse the original story, and the story with his face but no voice. 😂💎🙄🥔🤦
Oh. File too large either way. I'll have a look later. 💩
View attachment 841190
That's going as my message tone! 😂😂😂

No shit Sherlock
Could have told you that 7 threads ago! 😂

Ma lovelies a crisis has occurred and ah need help from youse aw!
The wee beaky nosed bollix has blocked me on my main insta and all my associated burner accounts.
Please, what android app do blocked lovelies find the best for viewing beaky bald eagles? Tattie hearts to youse aw!
How does one get blocked by Marion?! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Go_Jetter

I am seriously clutching ma beak here 😂😂😂
WHEN WAS THIS? I need to relive this moment, please can you provide any further details.
SpRITz sPrITz!!!!!!!
Think it was lockdown because he was off work I seem to remember but hadn’t been made redundant yet

• Haha

TheRed

So my lovelies, read a lot on here recently, but 'they go high ' aye, a know there shoulda been a comma in there

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
Ma lovelies a crisis has occurred and ah need help from youse aw!
The wee beaky nosed bollix has blocked me on my main insta and all my associated burner accounts.
Please, what android app do blocked lovelies find the best for viewing beaky bald eagles? Tattie hearts to youse aw!
Picuki.com

• Heart
Reactions: 11